iptv not working

Warhammer14

TK Veteran
after reflashing my box I tried to put my iptv back on but im getting a few errors. 1 says : some plug in are not available. extensions/EPGimport9bad magic number in/ usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/epgimport/epgconfig pyo and second thing I try is when the ipk file E2m3ubouquet plug in just freezes my box . so when I putty my script it reboots my box but nothing happens....any ideas

Is your provider using an older version of epg importer in there script? Maybe compatibility issues. What happens if you uninstall and reinstall epg importer then try to run it?

Is your provider using an older version of epg importer in there script? Maybe compatibility issues. What happens if you uninstall and reinstall epg importer then try to run it?

think ive had this before dsayers but cant remember how I sorted it . he last told me that his script was updated it. when I run the script it says installing package etc, but I see something that says " no such... it goes that fast I cant read it....so im presuming its not working. when I run epg importer I get the bad magic number error....nightmare

Just setup yourself uninstall epg importer and E2m3u2bouquet then reinstall, in e2m3ubouquet goto providers to see if your details are still there if not create new provider, give it any name and save.

Now you can ftp etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet and edit the config.xml with your details.

Within E2m3u2bouquet, configure you can schedule it to import epg and set time to update etc.

Have a look here for various methods to setup iptv https://www.techkings.org/threads/enigma-2-iptv-setup-guide.144740/

Thanks dsayers that’s worked a treat , before no matter how many times i reinstalled and uninstalled the E2m3u2boquet would only freeze my box so I couldn’t even open it to get to the providers part . Thankfully that’s sorted now , cheers again mate

Back