Iptv not working

bigman41

Hi Everyone, just need some help with my IPTV Sub....Can anyone help as to why 1 Sub works and the other doesn't worked up to 5 days ago then stopped working. they've checked their end and all seems fine. I have an EE Smart Hub with 2 subs.

Ive rebuilt both boxes but still no luck 1 VU duo2 and the other Xtrend et8000, the sub that works does work on both boxes....any help appreciated

Ask provider to change the username pass for the one that's not working and see if that helps

Last edited:
Both jedi and xtream
One line works on both boxes
The other line won't work on either

This means the line has expired, if you got it from someone on this forum and they are refusing to provide a working one, you can contact an administrator to look into it.

Before you do that, check that you have definitely got the exact details as given to you originally by your provider, not some jotted down scribble that you could have typed in wrong

One line works on both boxes
The other line won't work on either

This means the line has expired, if you got it from someone on this forum and they are refusing to provide a working one, you can contact an administrator to look into it.

Before you do that, check that you have definitely got the exact details as given to you originally by your provider, not some jotted down scribble that you could have typed in wrong
Hi they've tried the key in a different home and it works, so my thought is ip hub, but why allow 1 to work and not the other

Hi they've tried the key in a different home and it works, so my thought is ip hub, but why allow 1 to work and not the other
Ask your provider to edit your username and password for the sub that's not working and try new details

Try it on your phone (not on WiFi).

If it works on the phone, you need a VPN, or alter some settings on the router.

I would just ask them to switch the working sub to a multiroom connection you know it works on both boxes. Just bare in mind those are old E2 boxes and will not play Hvec streams which most suppliers now use.

I would just ask them to switch the working sub to a multiroom connection you know it works on both boxes. Just bare in mind those are old E2 boxes and will not play Hvec streams which most suppliers now use.
Could the line have switched to the Hvec streams and so my boxes no longer pickup that connection, was thinking of moving to a Gigabite 4k box in the near future....

Could the line have switched to the Hvec streams and so my boxes no longer pickup that connection, was thinking of moving to a Gigabite 4k box in the near future....
If one line works on the boxes, the other one should also work the same, if any of the streams are hvec, neither box will play them

Back