Iptv On Grogbuild

whitworth

Hey, im trying to get iptv working with grogbuild freerance with the zgemma h2h. When i flash the box i add my iptv details and all flashs ok. Question is, What do i do next ? do i need to download an iptv plugin ? i cannot find any other options.

Thanks in advance

What did your supplier give you to add iptv would be a start and if he offers no support tell him to jog on

Download jedimakerxtream. Press green button to access plugin browser, green button again to download plugins, go down to extensions and ok on jedimakerxtream to install. Set up is self explanitory if you have iptv login details and url.

When you entered you details on grogbuild command what iptv option did you choose? I think grogbuild has add iptv plugin and iptv bouquet maker (E2m3u2bouquet)

Do you see any of these in plugins? If you do go into and try to create bouquets.

If e2m3ubouquet hasn't installed then you can try and installing it via the downloadable plugins list.

I suggest you remove any mention about who the provider / reseller is as you could get banned for doing so.

I started from scratch and it installed on the second try, up and running, Many thanks for your replies guys
Your provider should really know more than he seems to as regards to set up on a zgemma box, you would think he would have a few customers already that are using zgemmas.

He does not like us using the m3u as it gives away his server address, this is why he uses private app , all he need to supply is the user and pass, Security due to recent events, lucky for me, i already know it

So create tiny urls for m3u if dosnt like you giving server url out no point in even thinking about zgemma and iptv as either m3u or username password and server url

Back