IPTV on H2s, What to re-flash with or should I bin the damn thing!!

dt99

TK Veteran
IPTV running on H2s, constant freezing, glitching etc etc, especially when football is on.

I then use the same IPTV provider on an Amazon Fire TV via Perfect Player, STB EMU and my providers own Android app and although it's miles better, I can actually watch the match.

I have re-flashed with OpenATV 6.1, 6.0, Wooshbuild 6 and nothing seems to help. It can't be the provider as it's so much better on the other devices.

Is there anything else I can do, re-flash with something else or can I make changes to the H2s somehow or should I just give in and throw it out??

Problem is, the wife and kids want the Sly look, which I can only get on the H2s, plus they also use it for recording FTA etc.

Is there something I can buy that will give me the same options, Sly look with twin tuner, but will not cost me any more than what I can Ebay the H2s for?

Any advice would be great, as it's driving me mad at the minute.

H2S is perfect for IPTV , maybe mount a usb drive 32/64 GB, are you using a putty script, have loads of friends on h2s's with no issues

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

... try ipab , I dunno I'm pointing at the IPTV install method or supplier OR and a very important point the internet connection to box

Last edited by a moderator:
H2S is perfect for IPTV , maybe mount a usb drive 32/64 GB, are you using a putty script, have loads of friends on h2s's with no issues

I'm using a 128gb USB for recording from FTA and what CS channels are left and then I have a seperate Micro SD for EPG, swap file etc......timeshift is switched off, I have no plugins, apart from what I need and I'm using a putty script.

Box is hardwired to router, which is literally about 2 ft away, I have changed the ethernet cable as well.

Really weird how the same sub works a million times better on another device, there must be something on the box causing an upset.

Just for shits and giggles disable all tuners and cam's see if IPTV settles down

Just for shits and giggles disable all tuners and cam's see if IPTV settles down

I'm using ipab image on my h2s hardly ever have issues with the box or streams I would use ipab mate or a basic image that dosnt use lots of memory

IPTV running on H2s, constant freezing, glitching etc etc, especially when football is on.

I then use the same IPTV provider on an Amazon Fire TV via Perfect Player, STB EMU and my providers own Android app and although it's miles better, I can actually watch the match.

I have re-flashed with OpenATV 6.1, 6.0, Wooshbuild 6 and nothing seems to help. It can't be the provider as it's so much better on the other devices.

Is there anything else I can do, re-flash with something else or can I make changes to the H2s somehow or should I just give in and throw it out??

Problem is, the wife and kids want the Sly look, which I can only get on the H2s, plus they also use it for recording FTA etc.

Is there something I can buy that will give me the same options, Sly look with twin tuner, but will not cost me any more than what I can Ebay the H2s for?

Any advice would be great, as it's driving me mad at the minute.

Get your self a Zgemma i55, Then you can have the sly skin, And it's a farster box then the h2s for iptv

H2s is fine for IPTV used lots of them and never had any issues.I use ipab tv or script from my provider depending on box and you can have sky skin and picons and use iptv player for movies and tv shows.With boxes
you get what you pay for.I use vu+ which are more money but the quality is much better and processors are much faster or I have been told Mutant hd51 boxes are very good .

Yes mate it's a iptv only box, You can record on it, I only have a few plugins like the iptv player and epg importer, Never have any problems with iptv

I might have a look into it, my provider doesn't allow recording that's the only problem.

i55 is exactly the same chipset as a H2S, literally the only difference is the lack of tuners to drum up sales since cardsharing has died a death

Similar issues here but with ipab on a h2s. Freezing and juddering while football was on. I have two IPTV subs from different providers, one was on a firestick working fine so I swapped with the sub I had running on the zgemma (reflashed and installed the IPTV script) and although it's not as glitchy it still doesn't run right, whereas the sub I put onto the firestick (that was initially glitchy on the h2s) is running fine!

Stumped.

Similar issues here but with ipab on a h2s. Freezing and juddering while football was on. I have two IPTV subs from different providers, one was on a firestick working fine so I swapped with the sub I had running on the zgemma (reflashed and installed the IPTV script) and although it's not as glitchy it still doesn't run right, whereas the sub I put onto the firestick (that was initially glitchy on the h2s) is running fine!

Stumped.
my provider is saying all enigma boxes like zgemma are the only ones that are playing up but is trying to work out the problem

my provider is saying all enigma boxes like zgemma are the only ones that are playing up but is trying to work out the problem
Thats rubbish mate I have zgemma and don't play up with iptv I have a h2s and a star 2s and both work considerably well the h2s better as it has more memory

Thats rubbish mate I have zgemma and don't play up with iptv I have a h2s and a star 2s and both work considerably well the h2s better as it has more memory
mine worked fine when block was on using my vpn router, now provider has unblocked it i have been having this trouble.

I was having the same issues with a H2S, every other device i put a couple of providers subs onto worked flawlessly, on the zgemma it kept breaking up, providers were seeing errors their end on their logging.
Found a provider in the end that worked ok on the zgemma, gave that to the father in law and bought an Octagon SF4008, plenty of grunt to it and doesn’t struggle with any providers streams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back