iptv on h5 freeze when channel changing

deano2010

does anyone else get a couple of seconds freeze when changing through channels on zgemmas then it will kick in' not sure if its just because the box is underpowered or not thanks.

on every single iptv channel? or just 1?
i'd say its mainly on the Hd channels i get a pause for about 5 secs or so whilst the audio is playing to the changed channel then it will kick in' i'm wondering is it e2m3u2bouquet that is causing the issue' and may have to try xtream editor.

Last edited:
bare in mind each time you change channel the box has to make a new connection to a source, the time it takes could be effected by a number of issues, your setup or broadband connection, the providers setup or anything in between.

Just to add it has to catchup to the stream when changing channel aswell so sound could come on before video and vice versa that's how it is sometimes

Just to add it has to catchup to the stream when changing channel aswell so sound could come on before video and vice versa that's how it is sometimes
yep thats exactly wots happening the sound comes on first then the video afterwards' i was going to try xtream editor but i dont think that would make a difference would it. the e2m3u2bouquet plugin seems to be doing its job just fine anyway

You can take your username password server url and port number from m3u and try jedi xtream bouquet maker

You can take your username password server url and port number from m3u and try jedi xtream bouquet maker
i have all my details but my provider does not use a port number just an url so i'm a bit stuck if jedi maker is asking for one :( not sure if it will work

You can use m3u in jedi aswell
i'm not sure if they provide an m3u file to be honest they dont even like zgemmas' mostly have they own android app if anything. i had to use suls generator to create a script so i could get it to run on the h5.

Back