IPTV on PC

systemlord

TK Veteran
HI, does anyone have any recommendations for viewing your sub on PC? I currently use "My IPTV Player" from the MS store but the layout is not the best. I should add that any app you recommend must not require Bluestacks or another Android emulator as I'm currently stuck with a low power noebook until I can save up and get a decent PC.

Many thanks

HI, does anyone have any recommendations for viewing your sub on PC? I currently use "My IPTV Player" from the MS store but the layout is not the best. I should add that any app you recommend must not require Bluestacks or another Android emulator as I'm currently stuck with a low power noebook until I can save up and get a decent PC.

Many thanks
Sounds like your notebook is like you systemlord a veteran :ROFLMAO:

Here are the best IPTV Players for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP desktop which allows you to stream contents hassle free:
  • VLC Media Player.
  • MyIpTV.
  • IPTV.
  • ProgDVB/ProgTV.
  • Kodi.
  • Free TV Player.
  • IPTV Smarters Pro.
  • GSE SMART IPTV.
Google is your friend :)

Here are the best IPTV Players for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP desktop which allows you to stream contents hassle free:
  • VLC Media Player.
  • MyIpTV.
  • IPTV.
  • ProgDVB/ProgTV.
  • Kodi.
  • Free TV Player.
  • IPTV Smarters Pro.
  • GSE SMART IPTV.
Google is your friend :)
Thanks bro. I've goy MY IPTV Player. Are the rest on the MS Store too? You wouldn't have a download link for smarters pro would you? There's a lot of scam sites out there. ;)

I work away a lot and have one of these for watching IPTV,
https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/compu...on-laptop-32-gb-emmc-silver-10180024-pdt.html
I use Kodi and it works flawlessly.

EDIT: it was £169 when I got it.
Thanks. Using what sofware? Never mind I saw you said Kodi.

What version of IPTV smarters are you using on PC? Tried V2.4 and it doesn't load any content. Tried 3.0 and it logs in but no streams will play.

Thanks.
I'm using version 3...it will depend on your supplier and what panel they are using now.

I'm using version 3...it will depend on your supplier and what panel they are using now.
hi,
is there any other iptv player for windows (without using an emulator such as bluestacks, which was really slow!).
i tried smarters desktop which showed the channels but would not play them (smarters worked fine on android phone).
supplier won't give url for m3u, so can't use vlc player, progdvb, etc.
any other xstream iptv player i could use directly in windows?
thanks!

If you have the url,username and password for smarters,Use http://url:port/get.php?username=???????&password=????????&type=m3u_plus&output=ts and copy and paste into your webbrowser to download a m3u.

Hi all, I am looking at this thread and trying to download smarters for my laptop with the link someone put up at the top, it's asking me to pay for it, is that right or is it free? thanks

Hi all, I am looking at this thread and trying to download smarters for my laptop with the link someone put up at the top, it's asking me to pay for it, is that right or is it free? thanks
Install blue stacks which imitates android then install any apk needed bud

Back