WilloBuild IPTV ON WILLOWBUILD

DEBOY

Hi folks not sure if this is the right place as I’m new to this! I’m running iptv on willowbuild but everyday I have to rescan to get the EPG back! Is there a fix for this please as in iptv settings it’s all correct as when I was running iPab! TIA

FTA Channels are fine and update daily cheers

How is your iptv setup abm could be removing non abm epg set epg importer to run 5minuites after abm and your iptv epg will be there and if using Jedi set that to update aswell I'm using willobuild no problem with my iptv

Hi folks I’ve got iptv on willow build using Zgemma H2s and running extreme editor for that and EPG! Everyday I’ve got to rescan as EPG for iptv to come back and overnight it goes again! Is there a setting I missed to fix this please

How is your iptv setup abm could be removing non abm epg set epg importer to run 5minuites after abm and your iptv epg will be there and if using Jedi set that to update aswell I'm using willobuild no problem with my iptv
Hi mate hmmm that’s baffled me a wee bitI’m using Xtreme editor for iptv n EPG

Hi mate hmmm that’s baffled me a wee bitI’m using Xtreme editor for iptv n EPG
Once I’ve updated or rescanned it’s fine just don’t stay all day n night

Lol I said if using Jedi I'm not too familiar with xtream editor can't you set it to auto update sounds like abm is removing your iptv in some way or another

Ok sorry mate not the most tech minded of bloke but do try lol ! I’ll find out from my provider why this is happening and mention about ABM! It’s just annoying and frustrating Baz

The only thing I can see with ABM Is ABM customMix importer! When I press on that it say import and enable auto fetch which at the moment is in No

willo3092 I’ve just found keep all non ABM bouquets and it on yes mate

In ABM config make sure 'keep non-abm bouquets' is set to 'yes'
Yes it’s set to yes just found it mate

Maybe @dsayers2014 maybe able to explain more mate I've tagged him in your thread so maybe able to help
Thanks pal

willo3092 I’ve just found keep all non ABM bouquets and it on yes mate

Try changing it to 'no' then.
When you exit out you will see that there is now a menu item 'Keep Bouquets'
Tick all of the bouquets you want ABM to keep when it scans.

Try changing it to 'no' then.
When you exit out you will see that there is now a menu item 'Keep Bouquets'
Tick all of the bouquets you want ABM to keep when it scans.
Ok mate yes you right! I’ve ticked boxes and will no rescan then see what that does tomorrow morning as that’s when it goes off every morning! Thanks for you time and help with this! This is what I had to do when on iPab tick boxes

Ok mate yes you right! I’ve ticked boxes and will no rescan then see what that does tomorrow morning as that’s when it goes off every morning! Thanks for you time and help with this! This is what I had to do when on iPab tick boxes
Will let you know tomorrow after work mate as that’s when I normally rescan as it has disappeared

Hi no luck unfortunately I’ve just had to scan again! Done the ticks on the boxes as well! Any other ideas please chaps cheers

Are you sure they're being deleted and not just moved to the bottom of the list?
Press the yellow button to show the bouquet list.
When ABM scans it is set to put ABM bouquets to the top of the list, it can be changed to the bottom if required.

In ABM customMix importer it says enable auto fetch that was off is that correct! All iptv channels are there just EPG gets wiped off overnight and is not staying

ABM CustomMix importer is for fetching CustomMix to mix sat and cable channels if you don't use it turn auto fetch to no.

How do you add epg for iptv?

Edit just seen your using Extreme Editor is it set to run after autobouquetsmaker and epg scans?

How would I find that out please as not to techy! There is no time on the xtreme editor page where I do my updates or rescanning from

Sorry, got it round my neck, thought you meant bouquets were disappearing.
No idea about epg on iptv, I don't use it. I know it works on JediMakerXstream if you've got an m3U file.

Sorry, got it round my neck, thought you meant bouquets were disappearing.
No idea about epg on iptv, I don't use it. I know it works on JediMakerXstream if you've got an m3U file.
Ok thanks anyway mate flipping frustrating lol thanks for your time

Looking at Xtream editor there's no option for time to update although you can set auto import.

Do you use epg importer? If you do set clearing current epg before import to no green to save

I've just had a thought... I may have set epgimport to delete the epg before importing the update.
If that's the case it will delete the entire epg including iptv.
Check MENU > SETUP > EPG > EPGIMPORT and change 'delete epg before import' to 'no'

Right guys in EPG import config and it says CLEARING CURRENT EPG BEFORE IMPORT and it’s on yes so change to NO!
Just done that lads so fingers crossed lol

You lads certainly know your stuff and way round these set ups!cheers I’ll know tomo after work it it’s worked!

I've just had a thought... I may have set epgimport to delete the epg before importing the update.
If that's the case it will delete the entire epg including iptv.
Check MENU > SETUP > EPG > EPGIMPORT and change 'delete epg before import' to 'no'
Thanks mate I’ve done the above fingers crossed

Back