WilloBuild IPTV ON WILLOWBUILD

Don’t understand what that all means I’m afraid to say! Just don’t understand how ones fine and the other isn’t

Download and manually install IPK'S from
Code:
picons.eu
Hi mate box in lounge fine with all picons for FTA and iptv
Box upstairs done the same rebooted box and all fine! Then I went to rescan xtream and it came up with picon path does not exist! Automatically changed it from media/HDD to etc/enigma2! Therefore had to change picon location to same to update which it did but picons didn’t load! Done same as downstairs as well mate! Any idea why this has happened!

I'm not sure as I don't use editor. Maybe run picon updater first as it should create picon folder in hdd then try editor again pointing to hdd/picon

I did exactly as you said downstairs upstairs mate .Does the usb in back have to be fairly big I’ve a 32gb cruzer

Hi Guys anyone know anything about xtreme editor as is coming up workspace and picon location path does not exist! What could that be please

Hi Guys anyone know anything about xtreme editor as is coming up workspace and picon location path does not exist! What could that be please
You would be better with jedi mate alot less hassle willo has it on his image get your username password url and port number mate as lot easier then xtream editor

Most supplier should give you details mate to use jedi I don't use xtream editor my self as always used suls or jedi

Ok I’ll have to ask him tonight pal! Think I may have a usb issue as nothing seems to be loading into it I can’t load dsayers picons now and won’t let me load xtreme on it so could be a usb/storage problem

Back