WilloBuild IPTV ON WILLOWBUILD

Ok mate I’m doing that now! Cheers chief for your help this has been driving me nuts lol
Then I’ll do a xtreme editor update for iptv after this yes mate! All EPG is there now so fingers crossed that’s where it stay phew

Right guys in EPG import config and it says CLEARING CURRENT EPG BEFORE IMPORT and it’s on yes so change to NO!
Just done that lads so fingers crossed lol
Thanks for you help mate! You lads are very helpful as well as knowledgeable so hats off to youz

You said it pal! I’ve had 3 issues 2 were solved and tomorrow hopefully this will be so I’m happy I joined a great helpful group!
The best and forget the rest
You could set it to update now and see if happens mate if doesn't happen change to original, time lol or just wait and see lol

I’ve got upstairs set a 6.00am and downstairs set at 6.30am so in the morning before work I’ll tell as all is working and up to date now! Cheers mate

Please be careful where you are posting, your thread title alone says it is either IPTV or all builds section.

Thread moved.

Also, every post doesnt need 4 posts to it , one long one will do it, rather than 4 short ones.

Please be careful where you are posting, your thread title alone says it is either IPTV or all builds section.

Thread moved.

Also, every post doesnt need 4 posts to it , one long one will do it, rather than 4 short ones.
Ok my apologies! This is a great site and very helpful ! Still trying to find my way round here and around my set up lol thanks for letting me know

Well lads have think you’ve cracked the case lol all EPG is still there so that setting youz advised me to change seems to have done the trick! Big thanks again lads this is truly a great forum site with great lads n help cheers

Well lads have think you’ve cracked the case lol all EPG is still there so that setting youz advised me to change seems to have done the trick! Big thanks again lads this is truly a great forum site with great lads n help cheers
Glad it's all sorted for you mate

just press the yellow button in epg importer to manually scan now, saves having to wait.
Hi mate I’ve another issue! All my FTA channels are all mixed up and I’ve no ITV 2 3 4 in All channels listing! Is there a setting I need to change! Was ok the other day and now everything is all mixed up! Cheers Shaun

Hi mate I’ve another issue! All my FTA channels are all mixed up and I’ve no ITV 2 3 4 in All channels listing! Is there a setting I need to change! Was ok the other day and now everything is all mixed up! Cheers Shaun
Using Zgemma H2s openvix willowbuild

ABM CustomMix importer is for mixing sat and cable channels so you probably don't need it.

In autobouquetsmaker, providers have you set Sky UK your area SD Custom not SD or HD

This is my settings in Autobouquetsmaker providers
FREESAT NO
SKY ROI NO
SKY UK YES
REGION channel isles SD Custom
FTA ONLY NO
CREATE FTA BOUQUETS YES
SWAP CHANNELS YES

This is my settings in Autobouquetsmaker providers
FREESAT NO
SKY ROI NO
SKY UK YES
REGION channel isles SD Custom
FTA ONLY NO
CREATE FTA BOUQUETS YES
SWAP CHANNELS YES
Once this is sorted I’m bang on cos your advice the other day about iptv EPG has worked perfect dsayers2014

Settings look correct are the channels still jumbled after doing autobouquetsmaker scan?

Also are you in an ABM bouquet? Press the TV button to bring up your list of bouquets

Yes correct it scanned and all jumbled up
And I’ve done that at the top of list before all iptv channels is
SKY ALL CHANNELS
SKY UK ENTERTAINMENT
SKY UK PLUS 1
SKY REGIONAL
SKY UK FTA CHANNELS
then it’s all my iptv channels list

Back