IPTV on Wooshbuild

Sir Osis

Any way to incorporate my IPTV sub into the EPG?

The supplier sent me a file which installed Xtreamtv as a plug-in but it's only accessed via the green button.

Any way to put it on my channel guide on Wooshbuild?

U need the m3u file not Mac code way, but possibly your provider is working on an epg to be incorporated into the plugin?

Sent from my 6055P using Tapatalk

Yeah or ask em if the epg is gonna be incorporated into xtream TV as I know a few are working on this

wondered this myself as would be perfect to be able to put the hd versions next to the sd ones in the group's have done this with my old m3u file but not got the epg on the hd versions have been told to use echannelizer to get the epg in there as well something like the photo but have to build your own groups which not so bad if you ever did it on the old openboxs
a37fc7240c0e81a02f16901b5e8b213b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Aye Echanneliser can do it with the m3u file but is time consuming unless ur provider has the xml file to provide which makes this simpler

will remember to ask for that with my new m3u file as got to start again anyway and yeah takes forever moving a channel at a time hopefully there be a faster way sooner or later

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Depending on box sometimes u can just drag the dvb across to the iptv bouquet, or if your supplier has the xml use 2booms m3u/xml convertor to create the bouquet and then if they give u a xml for the epg even better

Ask your supplier for an enigma2 oe 2.0 auto script then follow these instructions
IPTV FOR ZGEMMA.

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

Go to the putty download link above.

Install and open the program.

On your remote press menu - information - network and type the ip address into the ip address box on putty. Change port to 23 and select telnet then click open.

Another screen will pop up, please type root and press enter

Now copy and paste the iptv link (in the next message) including wget -O into putty and press enter. It should run its course for a few seconds until it comes to a stop.

On box press TV button and IPTV folder will appear at the top.

On your box press menu, settings, auto bouquets, auto scan. Let it run.

On remote press fav. This will bring up your bouquets. Press menu then select ' enable move mode ' select IPTV and move it down below kids or just before the pointless channels. Doing this will keep channel numbers the same ie bbc1 101.
If on ipab and IPTV bouquet doesn't appear at top or bottom of list

Now exit out press red button press 7 press 7 again
That's advanced bouquets
Now go to show and hide
Check the box for iptv
Green to save
Then populate data base
Once you've done that make sure it is still in your favourite catagories
Then type reboot in putty and hit enter
Then once rebooted check again it's still there

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

No mate it's for wooshbuild. The bit at the bottom is for ipab. They are the instructions I use every single day to set my boxes up on wooshbuild. I send those instructions out with the added ipab bit for those with ipab

hanks Pippin for the instructions.Got it to work by asking for the Auto script.I now have a bouquet called "monkey" which has all the channels.How do I create IPTV favs categories/

Press TV to bring up your bouquet list. Press menu to bring up sub menu and pick 'add bouquet'. Name it sport say. Now go to ' monkey, and hover over sky sports 1 and press menu. Now select ' add service to bouquet ' and select sport. Do this for every channel you need. Takes time but hey, today's Sunday [emoji23][emoji23]

Forgot to add, you may need to run an auto scan ( bouquets ) before you turn the box off. This will stop an bouquet update over riding your selection mate

They are wrong script for zgemma really although you could add them through esettings but tbh mate the link will more then likely stop after 24 hrs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm paid up for a month but thanks for the offer Pippin.
What is esettings?
Might give it a try on my 2nd box(zgemma 2s)

Esettings is a program mate. Google it, there are some good you tube clips that show how to use it

Back