IPTV on Zgemma h2s help

I have the h2s, had a couple of iptv subs up til 2 year ago when I got an xstream sub, was never very happy with it, always glitching, its well known the h2s was neve rmeant for iptv but I read on here that if I put a usb drive in teh back and download a plugin called flash expander it can help with the gltching and it did. I got a a new sub a month ago on here and flawless service, wont be going back to xstream.

I have the h2s, had a couple of iptv subs up til 2 year ago when I got an xstream sub, was never very happy with it, always glitching, its well known the h2s was neve rmeant for iptv but I read on here that if I put a usb drive in teh back and download a plugin called flash expander it can help with the gltching and it did. I got a a new sub a month ago on here and flawless service, wont be going back to xstream.
Xtream TV is pants on Amy device awful plugin to be fair, H2S is more than capable of running IPTV have a look at my guide here if you have any bother http://www.techkings.org/threads/enigma-2-iptv-setup-guide.144740/#post-916137

Back