Iptv on zgemma h2s help

Thanks for the info guys, have got the channels into the list but do you know if there is a way to add the EPG information to each channel ?

This is how I have loaded my IPTV which has been sent to me as an M3u file.

I needed to download a software called from here

Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

Once downloaded i transferred teh IPK file to Temp folder via FTP (using Filezilla) to ,y Zgemma H2H Box.

after transferring it,make sure you restart your box. Once done it will be in Pluggins on box.

I then FTP my M3U file to Temp ( again using filezilla).Restart box again.

After restarting box go to Pluggins and in there you will see above app.

Select path= Temp
Select m3u file ( your m3u file should appear here)
Select type= Gstreamer
Forget password

Press OK button on box remote

Should load file. Restart box

Go to bouquets and in there you will see a bouquet for your IPTV. Press OK and in tehre should be all your IPTv channels.

If not you may hav eto reload M3u file in temp serveral timesto convert them

---------- Post Merged at 09:45 PM ----------

You need file at bottom called 2boom
Good morning sorry to just ambush your post. Ive downloaded the plugin the other day and couldn't figure out how to add so find this very helpful.
Forgive me for asking but how should the file look when added to the temp file. I have an m3u but should it be in a folder if soo how do i make the folder as i think this why im struggling. Please help.

Iptv up and running on my Zgemma box here but looking for some info please, I've entered the user name and password in the field when you hit the blue button. They're the same details I use for the online app but I'm not getting any streams. When I restart the box and open my IPTV list and go into the streamlive.to app, I get log in error. Is there a different method I need to use to log in or am I missing something else?

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Im having issues with my zgemma, had it 6 months then it got stuck on boot also alot of channels had gone off so took to supplier to fix, he flashed it which fixed the boot issue but now alot of channels have completely gone, they are not on the menu, they dont exist! Do i need to put something else on to get them back?

ALL - i have been provided with the following as a iptv sub http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:/get.php?username=xxxxx&password=xxxxxx&type=m3u&output=ts can someone please shed some light on how to insert this on the zgemma h.2s, as i have no idea. I have not been given anything else excpet for this line.
(1) open up a new text document on notepad.

(2) copy and paste your m3u url into that new document. Make sure you edit the xxx with your username and password.

(3) when you 'save as' your document ('File' at the top left hand side) name it 'iptv.m3u' but underneath change the format to "all files". Do not save it as a text document and make sure when you name the file you do add .m3u at the end.
Make sure to save your new .m3u file into desktop so it is easier to find in a minute.

When you see your new .m3u file in your desktop, it should no longer look like a text image file but one which looks a bit like a musical character.

(4) download echanneliser.
Watch a few videos on youtube to do the next part.
(5) open echanneliser.

(6) top right hand side of echanneliser you will find three different images to click on. Look for the "Profiles" one (I think it is the first one) which looks like two small rectangle blocks, one on top of the other. Click onto that.

(7) You should then see the word "Default" underneath. Right Click. Look for an icon which has a + with a circle in ("Add new").

(8) A new window will appear. At the top in the first box on the right, you will need to give your box a name so you can identify it in future e.g. "Zgemma'.

(9) Underneath that, click into the box which says "Host or IP". Here you will need to type in your IP address of your box. If you don't know this, go into your box. Press Menu / Information / Network. Make a note of your IP. Type that into the box which asks you for the IP address.

(10) In the user name box below, type in the word 'root'. Press ok. Echanneliser will then attempt to connect to your box.

(11) If successful, your "zgemma" will now appear in the "Profiles" section underneath "default on the right.
Right click "zgemma".

(12) click on the icon which has an arrow down in a circle ('read'). This will read your box. A new window will appear saying "please wait, reading settings from STB". A percentage will increase until it reaches 100%.

(13) Press ok when it has finished.
Your bouquets from your existing EPG should appear.

(14) click anywhere on "Bouquets"

(15) right click at the top - if you wish - by "28.2 UK Bouquets" (or anywhere down your bouquet categories you want to add your new bouquet)
Click onto the second button in the new "Add Bouquet" window (the + icon in a circle).

(16) In the new window, where it says "name" in the box on the left, type the word "iptv". Press ok button.

(17) You will see an empty "iptv" bouquet now.
Right click.

(18) in the new window, click onto "import M3U".

(19) click onto "playlist..." NOT "tracks").
A list of files will appear from your desktop.

(20) look for the "iptv.m3u" file you created earlier. Click onto that. Make sure the file type is m3u in the bottom right hand side. Press open.

If your m3u file has been set up correctly, within a couple of seconds, echanneliser will read your m3u and a list of all your iptv channels should appear within your new "iptv" bouquet.

(21) once complete, make sure you save what you have done.
At the top right hand side, click onto the second icon which has an upward arrow in a circle. Let it 'write' what you have done.

(22) Then exit echanneliser. It will ask you to save what you have done. I always say "no". Don't worry, your box should now have the new "iptv" bouquet on display.

(23) Reboot your box if necessary. When it reboots, your new epg should have your new bouquet showing at the top. Click onto that and your new iptv channels should be in there. Be aware however, you are very likely to have an empty channel list (see below) but your channels should all come on.

Good luck!

If your provider hasn't supplied you with a working epg, that is the next thing you will need to do. It is easy to do (again using echanneliser) but it is quite time consuming. You will need to watch a few videos on youtube to do this.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

@ Chris noon - thank you so much for your instructions. I'm sure this will help a lot of members who are new to IPTV. Much appreciated.

Got IPTV on Zgemma H2S. OpenATV v6, wooshbuild v2 (basebuild), EPGimport plugin,(do not use Crossepg) S*YWB skin (top picks enabled) 32Gb usb stick (recordings,timeshift and picons)
IPTV provider sent "script" to my email address which when "sent" to box (copy and paste from wordpad after inserting username and password) using Putty v0.69 automatically put Channels and VOD in S*Y style bouquets. (Entertainment,Movies,Sport etc :cool:)
You will end up with 7 day epg,picons,recordability and great user interface and crisp HD. Automatic updates via internet make it the best I have ever seen or used. Its even better then Smart IPTV on Samsung TV.
Thought Zgemma was going to end up an expensive freesat box but IPTV should extend its life for a good bit longer.

Got IPTV on Zgemma H2S. OpenATV v6, wooshbuild v2 (basebuild), EPGimport plugin,(do not use Crossepg) S*YWB skin (top picks enabled) 32Gb usb stick (recordings,timeshift and picons)
IPTV provider sent "script" to my email address which when "sent" to box (copy and paste from wordpad after inserting username and password) using Putty v0.69 automatically put Channels and VOD in S*Y style bouquets. (Entertainment,Movies,Sport etc :cool:)
You will end up with 7 day epg,picons,recordability and great user interface and crisp HD. Automatic updates via internet make it the best I have ever seen or used. Its even better then Smart IPTV on Samsung TV.
Thought Zgemma was going to end up an expensive freesat box but IPTV should extend its life for a good bit longer.
HI,
Would you mind letting me know your supplier as I'm new to iptv and am looking for a sub with an easy to use bouqet so my non tech savvy parents can easily use iptv (me too!)

Regards.

Hi there, I'm trying to set up my h.2s zgemma up with iptv which I subscribe to?
I normally use it on kodi with a repo and install from there and can't find a link to setup iptv with my subscription on my zgemma???
Heeeelp!
Does your provider not offer a script

Back