Iptv on zgemma h2s help

The provider I use mentioned above, gives you a script that puts channels into Bouquets and uses epgimporter plugin for 7 day epg (all automatic).
Tried recording stream but it stopped after 10 seconds but I can add multiroom for a few quid more;)

The provider I use mentioned above, gives you a script that puts channels into Bouquets and uses epgimporter plugin for 7 day epg (all automatic).
Tried recording stream but it stopped after 10 seconds but I can add multiroom for a few quid more;)
Yeah if you only have one conmectiom on the line you will have probs. I have 2 connection records fine.

Yeah but as I mentioned previously, your provider will no longer allow you to record. Even if you subscribed to a multi-room connection with them, you still won't be able to record. Check out their News section. It is going to lead to alot of disappointed customers who own a h.2s and have taken out an annual sub with them.

Having said that, their EPG is top notch and still the best in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Yeah but as I mentioned previously, your provider will no longer allow you to record. Even if you subscribed to a multi-room connection with them, you still won't be able to record. Check out their News section. It is going to lead to alot of disappointed customers who own a h.2s and have taken out an annual sub with them.

Having said that, their EPG is top notch and still the best in my opinion.

I can record with my provider works a treat.

So can I thankfully acdp1000, but with a different provider than the one I was referring to.

I use it on 3 boxes and have no issues with the h2s? I do have a secure DNS on each so might be that?:anyonethere:

Hi There, I am also having buffering/ freezing problems running IPTV line on my Zgemma H2s and I have still yet to find a solution as to why this is happening? I have seen many other posts saying there Zgemma H2s is running fine without any problems and others having problems like myself.... And so how can this be happening?

You mention that you are running you're h2s on a secure DNS and I am curious as to why this may be helping the performance of the zgemma in streaming the iptv lines.

BTW, I am running wooshbuild v6 with infinity 2 fibre so download speed 70mbps. Also I have raised my issues with my provider and obviously he reports everything is good at his end.... 'get a mag box!' is his response! lol. Personally I don't want to buy another box whether it be a mag box or a zgemma equivalent, when i see many reports running IPTV on a H2s without fault.

If a secure DNS isn't necessarily the answer, then are there any other settings i maybe should check to improve performance? One last thing I don't have a VPN as everything works pretty fine (albeit NOT flawless) on ios apple TV or ipad device using ios IPTV app with same m3u line provider.

Hate to say this ArticMonkey but it sounds like the issue is with your provider and not your box. You have possibly been put on an overscribed server which causes the glitching. I am no expert but cannot see changing your settings will improve the performance of your iptv service. The only solution I can think of for you is that you request a few trials which I appreciate is not ideal, especially if you have forked out on your current sub. Hopefully, you will notice the difference between what you currently have and what you could get. If you find no difference to the quality of the trial(s), then perhaps it is your box. However, I remain doubtful that this will be the case as the H.2S can more than cope with IPTV.

Hate to say this ArticMonkey but it sounds like the issue is with your provider and not your box. You have possibly been put on an overscribed server which causes the glitching. I am no expert but cannot see changing your settings will improve the performance of your iptv service. The only solution I can think of for you is that you request a few trials which I appreciate is not ideal, especially if you have forked out on your current sub. Hopefully, you will notice the difference between what you currently have and what you could get. If you find no difference to the quality of the trial(s), then perhaps it is your box. However, I remain doubtful that this will be the case as the H.2S can more than cope with IPTV.

If its not your IPTV provider then it could be broadband provider. I am paying @£50 per month for Vi*gin200 which is a lot I know but if I was to get the same services from S£Y I am sure it would be nearly double that. I got the Super Hub 3.0 and the ethernet speed and wireless connectivety round the house is much improved. Running IPTV on two H2S, android box, gaming pc and various phones and even Smart IPTV on Samsung with no issues. Just found out I can record the VOD if needed. Unfortunately my advice would be to get the best Broadband connection speed you can afford and then it can only be the IPTV provider. As Chris said above its best to trial IPTV providers and see what their feedback is like before you take on a long term contract.

Sorry for delay in getting back. I found that my BB providor DNS is rubbish anyway so I use a secure DNS which has improved a lot of things including getting to sites I could not before. I do agree that sometimes the providers can be the issue. Some Routers need to have their smart security turned off too.
Turn everthing off and then reboot Router and the h2s and see if it is okay then if so the router is not spreading the load well, Maybe?

Beg to differ there buddy mine runs perfect albeit I only have a 13 Mbs line as well

Agreed! I've set up quite a few H2S and 2S boxes and all run pretty well. I think Smart TV is probably a tad smoother, but the only issues I've experienced with any E2 is during high volume viewing periods, which is a service issue. Would I buy a Zgemma box specifically for IPTV? Perhaps not, but given that we all have them then we may as well try to extend their working life. :-)

I have a recurring problem on zgemma boxes either star s or Hs models. My server is always having to send me new M3u files to be added back into the box approx every 2 or 3 weeks. It's constantly a getting to be a ball ache now & the server is saying I need to change devices. I have had recently changed to xtream v2 & installed the app & touch wood is working fine with no dropping. I'm not really sure how these boxes work but how come it works fine on app but constantly dropping the lines on m3u ?? is it anything to do with the servers constantly sending updates to the app where as not to the m3u file setup. That was just the m3u file added to either the box memory or usb/hdd & viewed through media player. Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

You'll need to edit post and delete your provider mate as against rules...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back