IPTV on Zgemmas with Xtreameditor

may6470

Hi Guys,

I am aware of the xtreamcodes takedown etc, but i am not sure if this is happening to others aswell. Last night my 2 zgemma boxes stopped working at the same time, my supplier has not changed anything yet panel wise and it still works via my iphone/andriod apps etc.

My situation is as follows,

I have my M3U, this is then put into my own xtreameditor account where i modify the channel listings and then synced down to my boxes.

Does anyone have any ideas on why this would have stopped working? To my knowledge, xtreameditor and xtreamcodes arnt at all linked.

I've tried everything i can think of, and i just cant get the channels to clear. As a test though, i forced them down using echannelizer and they did clear but i just find it slows the boxes down using that.

Thanks

James

does the m3u file work on your computer with vlc? if so, then go into xtream editor on your zgemma, change the iptv player from dvb to iptv and re imprt. I've done this on 5 boxes and it works so far.

does the m3u file work on your computer with vlc? if so, then go into xtream editor on your zgemma, change the iptv player from dvb to iptv and re imprt. I've done this on 5 boxes and it works so far.
Hi

The odd thing is, one of my boxes was set to IPTV and one to DVB as it worked better on the boxes that way. I will have a look at VLC now.

Gbuzz, i've never been able to get M3U's working in VLC, do you know where i am meant to add it into? Thanks

Last edited:
likewise vu duo 2;zero 4k:
all down
reloaded openatv6.2
vpn now running:

downloaded
opkg etc

nothing changed to iptv from dvb
bingo!!!!!
now backing up change in the back up vpn on all lines
extremeditor not working as before
p.c.fone. no problems so codes are okay

likewise vu duo 2;zero 4k:
all down
reloaded openatv6.2
vpn now running:

downloaded
opkg etc

nothing changed to iptv from dvb
bingo!!!!!
now backing up change in the back up vpn on all lines
extremeditor not working as before
p.c.fone. no problems so codes are okay

Kenny do you think running the VPN made a difference? Also, have you got a link to Openatv6.2 you can link me to?

Thanks

yes the v.p.n. was running with wooshbuild:
no wooshbuild: no vpn
so a new v.p.n. is in the plugins: fill in bingo not forgetting iptv from dvb and blue button click

that was zero 4k now my vuo duo2?
okay now changed dvb to IPTV click blue no show
then v.p.n. running bingo going to back up now via menu backups
hope it helps some

Last edited:
Thanks, its working via VLC.

Whooshbuild i cant flash on the boxes for some reason, i flashed it with openatv 6.3 and it just crashes when you try to set up the USB its happening to others.

I've set it to IPTV on the plugin, resycned etc and still nothing coming through.

Once you've changed it to iptv, re import, and then green to save. Come out of xe back to TV screen. Press up or down to bring up Channel list. If it show catagories, press green and then blue and choose your channel. If it shows a list of channels when you press up, just press blue to get back to catagories. This somehow refreshes the list after an import.

Also if you've created your own favourites these won't work. You will need to re add them to your favourites

Gbuzz i will give this a go and let you know.

"Once you've changed it to iptv, re import, and then green to save."

Do you just mean reimport the bouquets?

Gbuzz, thanks for that! I remember now setting on my old H1 to IPTV it just kills the box for some reason. Will give it a try on my newer box downstairs, i think with my H1 it doesnt like the newer version of xtream for some reason.

Will let you know.

Hi Guys, thanks thats fixed it. The H1 just cant cope with it being set to IPTV, its why i always had it set to DVB but looks like that will need to be replaced.

The H52TC is a tad slower but working alright, thanks for the help.

I only have .IPK file I ftp'd to my zgemma box when setting up xtream editor. Does anyone know where or how do I get the m3u file? Is that something the supplier can provide, thanks guys

Back