Iptv player 123 movies (how to get working)

honeybadger

Looked everywhere myself couldn't find how to get it going loved watching 123 movies, finally figurered it out for you guys just follow my instructions and it will work spot on,

ok open your iptv player

- go down to Configuration (at bottom of page)
- now down to ALTERNATIVE PROXY SERVER (1)
- get a proxy from Free Proxy List ? Public Proxy Servers (IP PORT) ? Hide My Ass! for free
- enter it in this format http://0.000.0.0:8080 and save
- now up to SERVICES CONFIGURATION
- click on player 123moviesto
- use proxy server change to ALTERNATIVE SERVER1 and save.

Your now done it will be working, please like and thank this post,

going back in my hole THE HONEY BADGER

Last edited:
I got it working with one if the usa proxies, tried a few others that didn't work at all. I found that i had to exit right out of iptv player then start it again before the new settings worked.

This must be an ISP blocking thing is it? I always update IPTV Player and just tested 123 Movies and it is working for me without any of the above.

screenshot.jpg

iboy
Selected from:
123moviesto > Movies > Action > United Kingdom > 2017 > All > Latest -

Worked first go with everything I tried. I am with TalkTalk as my ISP

Ice films working for me on sky now with no vpn, and 123. Meant to post that before. Weird!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

123 movies keep changing URLs to keep on top of the ISP blocks in the UK.
I'm guessing every time samsamsam updates IPTV player he is adding the latest URLs that 123 movies announce on twitter.
Using the kodi addon there is 7 different URLs available at the minute and mucky duck keeps updating them to remove old ones and add the new ones.

This must be an ISP blocking thing is it? I always update IPTV Player and just tested 123 Movies and it is working for me without any of the above.

View attachment 21540

iboy
Selected from:
123moviesto > Movies > Action > United Kingdom > 2017 > All > Latest -

Worked first go with everything I tried. I am with TalkTalk as my ISP

im with virgin and it dont work so it must be isp blocking it.....

Back