IPTV Player App source list? (Enigma2)

Pilf

Does anyone have a link to a list of working sources on the IPTV Player Plugin?
Ideally I'd like to know what sources are good for - Movies, UK Catchup, Boxsets, Live TV, Sports.

I've seen this before somewhere online but can't for the life of me find it again. If the info isn't readily available, perhaps you guys could confirm what sources you use for what?

I generally find most things I need from the dozen or so sources I have showing but I'd like to really nail this down. Cheers

They all seem to work pretty well I use watch series for series yify for movies as moshibeth says they update every couple of days

They all seem to work pretty well I use watch series for series yify for movies as moshibeth says they update every couple of days

any time i use yify , when i goto a movie i only get the trailers no matter what link / mirror i use it only comes uyp and plays the trailers
also i cant get movies 4k to play either

any time i use yify , when i goto a movie i only get the trailers no matter what link / mirror i use it only comes uyp and plays the trailers
also i cant get movies 4k to play either
I think movie 4k is dead I think as for yify it was working last week for me but havnt used iptv player since then

I think movie 4k is dead I think as for yify it was working last week for me but havnt used iptv player since then
if i goto a mirror in yiffy it just plays the trailer, no matter what mirror i choose

ps
didnt mean to steal the thread / post from poster

Just remove the ones that don't work.
I do this, I've about 16 sources at the moment, including iplayer, itv etc, but the list of total sources is well over 100 I guess.
I'll give yify a try see how it is for me, I use Vumoo as my go to for movies, movie 4k was working last time I looked too although some sources seem up and down. I use most of the ones mentioned. Any new movies or series I always find, it's some of the older or more niche stuff that isn't as easy but there's always the old PC download if needs must.

I do this, I've about 16 sources at the moment, including iplayer, itv etc, but the list of total sources is well over 100 I guess.
I'll give yify a try see how it is for me, I use Vumoo as my go to for movies, movie 4k was working last time I looked too although some sources seem up and down. I use most of the ones mentioned. Any new movies or series I always find, it's some of the older or more niche stuff that isn't as easy but there's always the old PC download if needs must.
I know they don't all work but there are a few that do.

Absolutely formandvoid, with this thread I was really just trying to get someone else to do the legwork for me :)
My Mrs is away this weekend though so I've a few hours I can spend messing around with the box to get it right. Maybe I'll make a list of decent sources and post it up if I get chance. Cheers

Absolutely formandvoid, with this thread I was really just trying to get someone else to do the legwork for me :)
My Mrs is away this weekend though so I've a few hours I can spend messing around with the box to get it right. Maybe I'll make a list of decent sources and post it up if I get chance. Cheers
That 's a great idea and would help others.

Back