Iptv player no sound but picture

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi

the iptv player seems to stream and play videos fine but there's no sound. Any ideas of this can be rectified

lx2 box on vix

thanks

Anyone?

---------- Post Merged at 05:11 PM ----------

Tried updating to the latest and even tried some of the earlier versions of iptv but still no sound.

What have you tried to do to fix this before asking? Have you checked the volume is not set to zero, have you checked your HDMI cable? Have you checked the sound on you TV? Have you checked another source to see if that works? Without tell people what your using what you've done how do you expect people to help?

Sorry Shiv but you ask such vague questions, no details or anything then post "Anyone?" as though members are supposed to know your full setup and what you have tried....... come on mate help yourself by helping us with details

What have you tried to do to fix this before asking? Have you checked the volume is not set to zero, have you checked your HDMI cable? Have you checked the sound on you TV? Have you checked another source to see if that works? Without tell people what your using what you've done how do you expect people to help?

Sorry Shiv but you ask such vague questions, no details or anything then post "Anyone?" as though members are supposed to know your full setup and what you have tried....... come on mate help yourself by helping us with details

all the sound works fine when I'm just watching a sly channels, but when I go on iptv player plugin and play any video the sound is just goes silent. After the video has reached the end the sly channel in back ground comes on with the sound working fine.

to be honest I had checked most of those things you mentioned before posting but didn't mention it because I thought it would common sense for the post starter (me) to check those basic things. Sorry for my dumbness

what plugin is it your using then? Might have an idea depending on what your using to access IPTV and is it a paid sub or the freebies?

what plugin is it your using then? Might have an idea depending on what your using to access IPTV and is it a paid sub or the freebies?

its the iptv player plugin from vix download feeds....I was just using the YouTube function within that iptv player plugin and its works fine except the no sound.

its not one of those ruya or paid iptv plugins...il see if I can upload a pic of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 97
Did you sort sound issue.my m8s zgemma h2s has simular issue in iptv player.some series no sound but picture fine.connect to my tv and its fine.changed hdmi cable still same so must be his tv audio.it yours same

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Go to IPTV player settings,(3 cogs).Scroll up until you come to External movie player config,press OK,scroll down to External player use software decoder for the AAC,change to yes.Do the same with all codecs,press the green button to save,voila.exit back to player and you should have sound.

I have noticed Ts media has been updated now and seems to be working again so you could try that and see if you have the same issue.

Back