IPTV provider - lost contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzling

Hi,
I've used the same IPTV provider for around 4 years but their website and ticketing system seems to be down - I received the 6 monthly invoice to renew my service and I managed to pay it, but now I cannot contact them to confirm that I paid. Their forum is also down.

I don't think I'm allowed to mention the providers names - so all I'll say is it begins with N and ends with O - does anyone else have a similar problem with them or is it just me?

They changed names and forums a couple of years ago and I'm wondering if they did it again...

If anyone can help, please PM me.

did you first contact them/buy your sub via this site, if so contact one of the mods and they may be able to investigate.

Saying that, I did read another thread earlier where someone's provider told them they where shutting down and then everything went off, maybe connected?

did you first contact them/buy your sub via this site, if so contact one of the mods and they may be able to investigate.

Saying that, I did read another thread earlier where someone's provider told them they where shutting down and then everything went off, maybe connected?
No I didn't buy via this site... I didn't realise the iptv section existed until very recently :)

One of the golden rules don't buy off suppliers

Who advertise on social media
Sell on Ebay
Or have a website

Easy targets for the powers that be.

If you did buy from elsewhere, then you have probably lost your money, best bet these days is to keep between 1 to 3 months with iptv subs, costs a bit more over the year, but if it does go down then you havent lost much on the sub.

Hi,
I've used the same IPTV provider for around 4 years but their website and ticketing system seems to be down - I received the 6 monthly invoice to renew my service and I managed to pay it, but now I cannot contact them to confirm that I paid. Their forum is also down.

I don't think I'm allowed to mention the providers names - so all I'll say is it begins with N and ends with O - does anyone else have a similar problem with them or is it just me?

They changed names and forums a couple of years ago and I'm wondering if they did it again...

If anyone can help, please PM me.
If its the one I am thinking of then its what they do every so often. They have a history of it. Terrible crowd, ban users who dare post saying service is down etc

You could try chargeback on the method you payed. Or if it was PayPal, open a dispute?

I did the first couple of times but I've been with the provider for 4 years so 6 months seemed viable.
Tbf then you've saved a fair bit over the time, 6 months loss is not the end of the world. Annoying, but put down to experience I guess.

I did the first couple of times but I've been with the provider for 4 years so 6 months seemed viable.

Perfectly reasonable to pay for 6-12 months then, a monthly thing is fine to build up trust but obv you've been with them long enough to expect the subscription to last. I guess to an extent we all have to accept there might be a chance a sub can go off early no matter where you get it from.

I don't think there is much anyone can add to this without naming providers, and considering it wasn't even bought off here, I think we can add even less.
your obvious recourse is to go back to wherever you bought it and see can you contact the supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back