IPTV quality

Just tried to watch SS news and even that buffers when there is no game or anything. I don't want to blame him but I cannot see any other reasons why this still keeps happening! Anyways, thanks all for your input guys.

Just read another thread about the blocking issues. Anyways, it looks like there is something going on, so maybe I should be a bit more patient with my provider.

Last edited:
Just tried to watch SS news and even that buffers when there is no game or anything. I don't want to blame him but I cannot see any other reasons why this still keeps happening! Anyways, thanks all for your input guys.

If you watch on your phone using 4g and not WiFi does it still buffer?

Also experiencing the buffering issue this evening, pretty annoying when I’m wanting to watch the boxing! Messaged the provider but seems he’s out as no reply as yet

Think there's defo some issues with SS channels, saying that been watching the shocker Liverpool v Villa and watching boxing right now and mine has been running smoothly. Make sure to use VPN if you have.

99% of my streams are in full 4k at minimum of 60 frames per second.

You'll have to excuse my noobness but I was under the impression that the amount of pixels that's outputted is not an measure of picture quality but rather the bitrate is?

Hi Guys

I am looking for a good reliable iptv supplier for uk/world channels including all live football matches ppv events and 3pm kicks offs. With a high selection of vod/tv series and a 4k section that be updated regularly.

I need a reliable service that is not getting blocks or freezes during the football/event kick off times.

with or without vpn it doesn't matter.

I have a mixture of smart tv, stb app, mags, formuler z8 boxes.

any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi Guys

I am looking for a good reliable iptv supplier for uk/world channels including all live football matches ppv events and 3pm kicks offs. With a high selection of vod/tv series and a 4k section that be updated regularly.

I need a reliable service that is not getting blocks or freezes during the football/event kick off times.

with or without vpn it doesn't matter.

I have a mixture of smart tv, stb app, mags, formuler z8 boxes.

any suggestions?

Thanks
I was going to suggest you ask in the correct place but you already have earlier today.
No one posts anything publicly about suppliers/providers it's all done by PM.
Check your inbox.
At the top of this page next to your username will be a little envelope icon with a red number, probably 48 by now.
Click this and there's all your replies

I was going to suggest you ask in the correct place but you already have earlier today.
No one posts anything publicly about suppliers/providers it's all done by PM.
Check your inbox.
At the top of this page next to your username will be a little envelope icon with a red number, probably 48 by now.
Click this and there's all your replies
48 by now :notworthy: :LOL:

Back