IPTV queries

I have bought the MAG 322 and it seems like a nifty device. Tried it last night but I noticed there was freezing on the box every 20 seconds especially on sky sports channels. Might need to upgrade the box?

Nothing wrong with the box, as dt99 has explained..

you need to check these other things 1st, as the chances are it is connected to one of these..

ISP blockers are the parental controls etc, they are different for every ISP, Google them and it will tell you what to remove/switch off. I know you have a sub from the same provider on a Firestick, but try the actual sub that you are having problems with on another device, you could be on a different server for example with the same provider.

dt99 and mbull have given you good advice. Just log into your internet providers website online (sky,virgin etc) go into your broadband settings and disable any family filters that are enabled, You can take a look here https://www.broadbandgenie.co.uk/features/guide-isp-web-filters and it tells you how to do it. Once you have checked that, turn off your box,reset your internet router(pinhole or button on the back of router) and all should be good. If a lot of channels are working glitch free but certain channels are struggling then I would say it is your IPTV provider.

Do as suggested however, when you re-set your router make sure you unplug your mag box and once you have reconnected check for any updates

the mag 322 is riddled with issues like audio sync, low audio. 254 are the most stable models, no issues.

Firmware updates have sorted issues with the 322 cracking box now much better than the old 254 which don't support hvec like the 322.

I recently converted to mag 322 and it works perfectly fine much quicker than my zgemma but, if the sky look is important it will not suit your needs.

Back