All UK channels
Sky and BT Sports
3 pm kick offs etc
Sports
Movies
VOD
PPV
Reliable EPG

No preference for app as haven't installed yet.

thanks

I look for a US IPTV service that focuses on Sports (specifically NFL) with good uptime, not much compression & good sport channels. Let me explain...

Uptime: It's gotta be a reliable source. No buffering with my 300/mbit up & down, should be no problem. (Do not tell me that there isn't a service like that because I have one for my Swedish channels that have ZERO downtime).

Compression: All the services that are out there have <80% HD (720p) with 30 to 60 fps. The problem is that they compress the picture so freakin' much. To that point that it looks like SD (~480p) content in the end. (Not really that much, but you get the idea.)

Sports: I look at sports alot and I want a service that can provide this (most of the providers does that). A quality would be to have 2 streams per game. One with 1080p and one with 720p, but that's just a bonus.

I have tried alot of services but none that I'm totally satisfied with.

Anyway, I know there are some "Private IPTV" providers that is INVITE ONLY that people are saying have stability and a great picture quality, seems right. Problem is that 1. I don't have friends lol & 2. Look at no.1 again.

So my question is this... Does anyone have anything to recommend that is what I'm looking for. I don't care about the price, I just want a reliable & QUALITY service!

P.S. I can't cable or nothing like that because I live in Sweden, it's impossible to get US channels that way.

Thanks in advance,
Timanity

I look for a US IPTV service that focuses on Sports (specifically NFL) with good uptime, not much compression & good sport channels. Let me explain...

Uptime: It's gotta be a reliable source. No buffering with my 300/mbit up & down, should be no problem. (Do not tell me that there isn't a service like that because I have one for my Swedish channels that have ZERO downtime).

Compression: All the services that are out there have <80% HD (720p) with 30 to 60 fps. The problem is that they compress the picture so freakin' much. To that point that it looks like SD (~480p) content in the end. (Not really that much, but you get the idea.)

Sports: I look at sports alot and I want a service that can provide this (most of the providers does that). A quality would be to have 2 streams per game. One with 1080p and one with 720p, but that's just a bonus.

I have tried alot of services but none that I'm totally satisfied with.

Anyway, I know there are some "Private IPTV" providers that is INVITE ONLY that people are saying have stability and a great picture quality, seems right. Problem is that 1. I don't have friends lol & 2. Look at no.1 again.

So my question is this... Does anyone have anything to recommend that is what I'm looking for. I don't care about the price, I just want a reliable & QUALITY service!

P.S. I can't cable or nothing like that because I live in Sweden, it's impossible to get US channels that way.

Thanks in advance,
Timanity

I forgot that I use TiVi Mate on Nvidia Shield.

Looking for a new IPTV sub with a good range of VOD as an option. Will be using using smart iptv and zgemma h2h. No adult channels
Thanks

Looking for IPTV sub for android box (nvidia shield tv)
-UK channels
- 3PM KO
-Celtic & Rangers TV
- VOD (tv & films)
Custom app or KODI

Hi

Looking for UK channels with sports & movies. 3PM KO and India channels. I want STBEMU (MAG style) or smarters pro.

Must offer a trial please,

Thanks

Looking for iptv android
Perfect player etc
Uk tv sports ..dont need football or adult
Good vod a bonus
Trial appreciated ..
Please no blippy servers
Or vod that stalls ( past experience )

Reliable service wanted for zgemma box.
Will want all UK sports and also all Asian UK channels and Bollywood VOD if possible

Hi guys,

Looking for new supplier with the following:

Primarily all uk tv channels
3pm EPL & Rangers tv
STV & Scottish channels
VPN suppliers side
Good support with contact details
Must support Formuler Z8 (mytvonline2)
Trial please.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Looking for a supplier who MUST have the following

All Irish channels + Catch UP
Uk Channels
Uk Sports
Work on MAG box

Thanks

Hi guys
Wanting uk iptv line all sky channels plus multi room ppv and constantly updated vod.Please only reputable ppl respond as had issues with lag and buffering but connection and box settings are all correct and suiting a good provider.
I would be using a z8+ and iptv smarters as my setup so please again only msg me if you can facilitate this and i will try you out

Evening!

Looking for IPTV on zgemma h2h

movies
sports
box sets
VOD

also cypriot channels if possible.

24hr trail first. thanks!

Hi,
I would like a trial for IPTV service, I am located in Europe, using Zgemma receiver and IPTV app on Smart TV.

Need channels:
- UK (including Sport)
- Spanish
- EX-YU
- USA

No need for VOD, needs to work through VPN though.

EPG would be nice to have, two lines would be nice (depends on price).

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back