IPTV Request Thread January-February-March 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a sub to use on Amazon Firestick using Xtream Editor Player or Perfect Player, needs to be very reliable service. Currently have a sub but is expiring.
- USA/UK channels
- EPG
- Sports with 3pm kick offs/PPV
- Movies
- VOD films and series
- Catch up

Hi looking zgemma h2s sub I.P.T.V. Similar format to s.l.y tv with epg if possible. Looking 3PMS etc and Vod if available

PM with details etc.

Hi all
I’m looking for an iptv service with uk channels including sports etc with an epg.
test line preferred but not essential. I have a zgemma h2h or smart tv app on Samsung tv.
thanks

Looking for IPTV line to run on smart IPTV app on my Samsung smart tv, looking for all the UK channels including PPV, movies, sports, HD, kids etc etc.

Looking for a firestick sub where i can watch on mobile when not in the house
3pm kick offs and a large VOD ( series more than movies ) required dont want 2 subs to get extra VOD ... Must offer 1,3,6 and 12 month subs

Hi looking for a change of supplier as i stopped getting the European games when they were on then everything would go back to normal after they finished
must add other than that i was quite happy with the service.
So i would be looking for the usual ie 3pm kickoffs club football and champions league games and all the usual stuff etc
I have the smart iptv app on my Samsung tv and would also be looking for a 2nd line on a firestick with the smart iptv app as well and if all went well.
I would probably start off with a 1 mths sub with a view to go go annually

Hi
looking for an iptv sub test.Looking for uk/ire based where the categories would be like.
irish.
Uk entertainment
uk sport
etc
instead of just having all channels in one country list.
it would need to have the latest movies updated regularly enough/

Hi

Looking for a iptv server to use on smart iptv app on samsung tv. I'm not really fussed about channels just need vod and TV series which are updated regularly. Thanks

Looking for an IPTV sub, must supply a trial with m3u as I use jedi maker xstream. Paypal and monthly payments preferred also someone who has been on TK for a while. Please show prices in any message. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back