IPTV REQUEST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

benijofar

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
I will probably reopen the request thread for 1st November as i can see a bit more stability in the firmware now available.

It is still nowhere near how it used to be but in a lot of cases it's good enough to run a service but WITH SECURITY RISKS!

HOWEVER
....i will be monitoring all requests and offers to supply service over the next month at least.

ADVICE.....do not respond or take tests/service from any members who have joined recently or do not have a decent record of posting history(a few hundred helpful posts).They have joined purely to sell their service and are the ones most likely to cause problems. I have noticed an influx of these over the past few months and they contribute nothing to this forum and tend to be the ones i get most complaints about.

WARNING...if you disregard our advice then don't expect us to try and resolve issues you encounter with a provider causing problems. After proof of poor service they will be stopped from selling or banned but we will not be wasting resources or time on pursuing them for members.

queue the 'I want full HD/50pfs streams on all channels, full epg, vod and TV series. only willing to pay £20.00 and work on 5 devices at the same time and when I'm out'

Nevertheless, will be an interesting watch..................

queue the 'I want full HD/50pfs streams on all channels, full epg, vod and TV series. only willing to pay £20.00 and work on 5 devices at the same time and when I'm out'

Nevertheless, will be an interesting watch..................

Can you give it me for £5 lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back