IPTV SERVER(S)

narl

How many of the people who are offering an IPTV service own their own server?
Looking at the costs involved, it would be very expensive to setup one.
When I asked for a test for 24 hours I was inundated with messages saying, I won my own server etc, but by the looks of things these people are probably resellers.

depends really u get some good providers plus some bad id recomend get a 24 or 48 hour test then if your happy with get a month then go from there

Hard to separate these days as resellers can be given there own portal url. (White label)
They can even setup resellers so as I said hard to tell who runs the server (not impossible)
Cut out the middle man and go straight to the source.

Although you will get it cheaper from the main source as resellers obv add there profit on.

I just prefer to deal with the organ grinder and not the monkeys

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of sellers will claim to run there own server but they don't
Top and bottom of it is communication,
And quality.
If it works and communication is good it shouldn't matter who is selling you the sub.
Price alone means nothing

Yeah, I was looking at the setup cost per month for the server only without the stream, it can be anything up to 2k a month, I don't think many of us have that amount of money to splash out on something which in theory could be blocked or shut down relatively quickly.

My provider is as reseller and he knows the game, can't do enough to help, and responds quickly to all communication.

Not all resellers are bad ones.

I’ve had 5 suppliers in the last 3-4 months... I’m using my current provider in Spain and the UK and they’ve been amazing.. they have access to their own servers and provide amazing support on various platforms.
One, possibly two of my previous suppliers have been resellers of the guys I’m using now.

Best advice from me would be to take lots of trials.... then sign up for a month to give it a proper test when footie and PPV events are on as that’s when the great suppliers will stand out.

If happy after that commit to a longer sub.

The football issues in the UK have been affecting many suppliers. So no short term test is a sure sign of good service. Most don’t do tests over the weekend to reduce load on their servers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My provider is as reseller and he knows the game, can't do enough to help, and responds quickly to all communication.

Not all resellers are bad ones.

Require a stable and reliable iptv sub for my Samsung Smart TV - Full UK and ITALY package and Ghana will also be a Bonus.

Back