IPTV servers and IP address

loncell

TK Veteran
All my work mates and a few neighbour's have devices but a few of them have similar channel layouts though they have different server name addresses.
Is there a way to find out say from a magbox /c or URL the actual source IP of the server ?.
Some of them are on about buying a couple of cheap extra lines as a backup (more choice vod) but they don't want the same server rebranded so to speak

There are different source suppliers that sell streams to lesser stream sources ect if you understand the logos then you will know the suppliers brand but you find what your looking for tbh.
Just because one server has same layout it dosnt mean anything

I have one that's a different name from a work mates but they are identical in listings, just wondered that's all

I have one that's a different name from a work mates but they are identical in listings, just wondered that's all

swap portal url's if they both still come online then yes, you are both on the same service.

Spy ..lol more like Mr Bean. If I am I'm a sh"t one posting in a forum like techkings baz :).

Na was just curious as to same source servers thats all and seeing if servers with different names was pumping out the same place like using tracert

Last edited:
Spy ..lol more like Mr Bean. If I am I'm a sh"t one posting in a forum like techkings baz :).

Na was just curious as to same source servers thats all and seeing if servers with different names was pumping out the same place like using tracert
I know mate that's why I put lol on my reply to mate

you could open a command prompt in windows and try pinging the dns address. that may return the servers ip address.

it may not aswell, there are other ways to route a server address so it doesn't show the ip of the server.

You will be amazed how many Iptv subs are sold by other resellers but it’s the same service. I had one sub that was getting sold under 5 different names and at 5 different prices ranging from £25 to £85 for the same sub!

You will be amazed how many Iptv subs are sold by other resellers but it’s the same service. I had one sub that was getting sold under 5 different names and at 5 different prices ranging from £25 to £85 for the same sub!
thats a reason as well , same sellers selling same sub diff addy. I have tried to locate ip's but no joy

Back