IPTV SET UP AND ONLY GETTIN BLACK SCREEN

Ive just set up iptv and put new sub. Im using ipab build and using extream editor to put sub on everthing loaded as it was suppose to. epg works but im not getting picture or sound. Just black screen on iptv channels i still get the few channels sly havent blocked. Dont know wot ive done wrong. The guy i got my sub off says everthing at his end is fine. Please help

I was emailed extream editor and put it on a memory stick installed it onto the box when i opened it up i sent my provider with a pic of the user name on it and he activated it from his end the a 32 digit code appaired were the id line is and i load it and saved it. It worked for the rest of the day about 6 hours and i got up the nxt moring and all channels were black screen and i have tried to reinstall it with no luck.

I was emailed extream editor and put it on a memory stick installed it onto the box when i opened it up i sent my provider with a pic of the user name on it and he activated it from his end the a 32 digit code appaired were the id line is and i load it and saved it. It worked for the rest of the day about 6 hours and i got up the nxt moring and all channels were black screen and i have tried to reinstall it with no luck.

What a Strange way of working your provider is!
The next morning.... could be the usual next day it has done a Auto bouquets update and wiped out all your channels and put on the standard ones.
Simply Re-Apply what you did originally and Test.

Ive allready tried this. My provider set it up and told me i didnt have to pay him until it was up and running and if i was happy then i could pay in full within 12 hours which i did and ive been in contact with him but hes not much help now hes got my money. I have asked him to try a different line id but he refused and wont give me a refund either but he has asked me to post my box to him so he can take a look at it

He's ripped you off matey.
The 24 hour tests are free, this is why he wanted your money within 12 hours
The lousy ba$turd

I would like to try another line id just to rule that out as a problem so feel free to point me in the right dierection

Yeah I'd say try another line. Whatever you do, Don't send them your box if they request it. Chances are you probably won't get it back. Anyone who knows what they are doing will never ask for your box.

Ive allready tried this. My provider set it up and told me i didnt have to pay him until it was up and running and if i was happy then i could pay in full within 12 hours which i did and ive been in contact with him but hes not much help now hes got my money. I have asked him to try a different line id but he refused and wont give me a refund either but he has asked me to post my box to him so he can take a look at it

Was the sub supplied by a member of this forum ?
If it was then please pm me the details.

Send your BOX? wtf

REMOTE ma MAN.. Remote ;-)

Back