iptv set up?

Fagan2o16

hi, so i have got a sub for iptv, but the instructions i got to set them up are completely baffling me, i was wondering if anyone can help. here are the instructions i was given.

first you download the enigma2-plugins and ftp it to tmp folder, keep ftp program open.

on zgemma, go to plugins ( press the green button) and using dream-explorer (you might have to download this if you don’t already have). go to your temp folder, click on enigma2-plugin idk file and install it. restart the box and when restarted click the green button and make sure 2booms’s m3u converter is showing.

next download the itv code supplied, once downloaded, paste it into your internet address bar and press enter/return, a save as box should pop up, make sure file is saved as itv.m3u, click save a .m3u code will then be generate, ftp this code to the tmp folder.

go back on zgemma, click on 2boom’s converter and the zgemma will find the itv.m3u, make sure you set is as multicast in the select type option, click green to convert, click exit and ego listing will be generated.

to watch, press egg on your remote, scroll to your new itv listing and scroll down to select channel.

Hi, can anyone help me out with the set up of IPTV on smart IPTV app on Samsung TV? I have subs ready to go on but can't figure out how to do it??

I'm also using IPTV on my Zgemma through xtream TV, working excellent so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, can anyone help me out with the set up of IPTV on smart IPTV app on Samsung TV? I have subs ready to go on but can't figure out how to do it??

Go to this link
http://smartiptv.aslive.it/

Go to add external link bit put the MAC address of your box in the box marked
MAC
put your M3u file given to you buy your IPTV supplier in the box marked
LINK
then hit add link button and it will load it to the TV
Launch the app on your TV and the channels should be there

I'm using it on an LG TV and this is how I do it hope it's the same for Samsung

Go to this link

MAC
LINK

Cheers I've got it sorted now I've got subs everywhere now haha, Zgemma, Samsung & adroid box

Hi
This is my first foray into iptvsince sly channels started vanishing.
I have a Samsung smart tv..with smart iptv app from Samsung. It says to go to a website and upload your playlist using my unique mac address.
My question is. Where do i get the playlist from or is it an m3u flie from an iptv sub?
Thanks
laserguy100

Hi
This is my first foray into iptvsince sly channels started vanishing.
I have a Samsung smart tv..with smart iptv app from Samsung. It says to go to a website and upload your playlist using my unique mac address.
My question is. Where do i get the playlist from or is it an m3u flie from an iptv sub?
Thanks
laserguy100
Ask for a test in the IPTV section then go to this site and follow these instructions

MAC
LINK

Ask for a test in the IPTV section then go to this site and follow these instructions

MAC
LINK

Are football channels included?

Back