IPTV setup on H2S

RDF

Hi
What is the best way to set up IPTV with bouquets and epg? I'm running the latest Vix on a H2S. I am going to have a test so I want to set it up first, I presume you get an N line?
So do I need to down load plugins, putty and echanaliser or is there a better way?
Mgcam and auto bouquet maker?
Regards
RDF.

I use Xtream Editor, personally. It handles the whole thing and adds the bouquets to your EPG. It updates daily, or/and you can run it manually.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply's.
Do you have to register at Xtream editor web site and then pay them £16 a year for bouquets?

You can use certain image with a username and password all linked to epg and able to record if your supplier supports that your supplier should provide epg if you state what your wanting the better it will be

Thanks for the reply's.
Do you have to register at Xtream editor web site and then pay them £16 a year for bouquets?

Apologies for the late reply. Yes, you would need to register with Xtream.....then it costs you for each box connected to the panel, and you can only purchase 20 credits or more at any one time (it's 3 credits per box). The best option is to use a supplier that can connect you to their XE panel.

Back