Iptv skin help

gordymuir

hi guys
I’m using a zgemma h2h at present

I have iPab installed on it but my provider when I added the line on using putty and e2m3ubouquets from suls I don’t get any epg info.
Any ideas as to how to fix this?

Provider said to go xtream plugin route but ideally need the skin to look and feel like $k¥

Appreciate any help you can give

When you run the suls script successfully for the first time, if youve got epgimporter installed, then in its sources menu ull see a new entry labelled e2m3ubouquets and then when u expand that, ull see ur providers epg file. So u need to tick that and then save. So next time ur epg is downloaded either at the set time in the morning or manually by pressing yellow it will populate ur iptv channels with an epg

fee3fb008e7c345cefbcf102c7860a31.jpg

When you run the suls script successfully for the first time, if youve got epgimporter installed, then in its sources menu ull see a new entry labelled e2m3ubouquets and then when u expand that, ull see ur providers epg file. So u need to tick that and then save. So next time ur epg is downloaded either at the set time in the morning or manually by pressing yellow it will populate ur iptv channels with an epg

fee3fb008e7c345cefbcf102c7860a31.jpg

Hi mate and thanks for the response.

I’m doing that and running the update for it populate the epg.
However it isn’t pulling any info through at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried doing what your provider has advised?
Once you get your EPG sorted then move on to the skin

Have you tried doing what your provider has advised?
Once you get your EPG sorted then move on to the skin

Yes his advice is use the xtream plug in

This only loads up like Kodi and I’ve looked about and can’t find a way to personalise skins

Maybe I’m missing something along the way

Last edited:
Yes his advice is use the xtream plug in

This only loads up like Kodi and I’ve looked about and can’t find a way to personalise skins

Maybe I’m kissing something along the way

Be careful what you are kissing along the way, you'll catch something!!!

Back