Iptv smarters,

OK this is OK with admin.
I've purchased iptv smarters 2 days ago I set up on my phone it asked for mobile or tv, selected tv. However when inputting the iptv smarters codes in I get unauthorised screen , any help is really appreciated as I'm struggling .
Thanks Kevin

Attachments

• 20211002_131002.jpg
    20211002_131002.jpg
    910.2 KB · Views: 34
Is it lg smarters or just android smarters? If Samsung or LG your provider will probably need to support it.

Try just logging out of the app on your phone (not deleting it) and then try your TV!

You should be able to keep it on your Android phone and also use it to your TV as long as you are only using one at a time (unless you have a multi connection). You would need Username Password and more than likely the Portal Address for your TV, unless of course you got your TV Smarters from your provider, then possssibly all you would need is Username & Password as the portal may be embedded.

With it being Smarters on both then you shouldn't have a problem as your provider has already supplied you with the login details for this player. Your provider should be able to help or give you more information including the Portal address for your TV should it be needed.

If it’s lg like dsayers has said your provider needs to pay smarters to host his dns on their site for you to be able to use it.
Personally if was me and using Samsung or lg tv I would get iboplayer on it and use that the smarters for lg and Samsung is shite

If it’s lg like dsayers has said your provider needs to pay smarters to host his dns on their site for you to be able to use it.
Personally if was me and using Samsung or lg tv I would get iboplayer on it and use that the smarters for lg and Samsung is shite
He has a Samsung Baz

Try just logging out of the app on your phone (not deleting it) and then try your TV!

You should be able to keep it on your Android phone and also use it to your TV as long as you are only using one at a time (unless you have a multi connection). You would need Username Password and more than likely the Portal Address for your TV, unless of course you got your TV Smarters from your provider, then possssibly all you would need is Username & Password as the portal may be embedded.

With it being Smarters on both then you shouldn't have a problem as your provider has already supplied you with the login details for this player. Your provider should be able to help or give you more information including the Portal address for your TV should it be needed.
I've had and sold numerous iptvs but this is the only one, I've had a problem as every other I either put on firestick or direct to tv , with codes and url supplied. I deleted details on my phone but iptv smarters just says unauthorised on my tv

I've had and sold numerous iptvs but this is the only one, I've had a problem as every other I either put on firestick or direct to tv , with codes and url supplied. I deleted details on my phone but iptv smarters just says unauthorised on my tv
because the supplier hasnt got a paid dns with smarters buddy ,you pay them n they give you a custom dns to use

Suppose I pay $36 usd for 12 months I may have problems but first one in nearly 5 years, thanks everyone for your input its appreciated

if you went thru smarters they state whitch is allways funny that they dont supply streams lol but theyl sell you an app 4 it + supply vpn panels

Back