Iptv sub epg zgemma

steveiaga

Hi all I'm using a cam on wooshbuild but also have a m3u for iptv how do I add this to my epg with all other channels at the moment I'm using it with the iptv player but would like to setup that I can change the channels like in the sk y epg

Hi all,

not sure if this is the same question as above really, i have an IPTV service running that i choose the channel from the bouquet to view, im trying to replace the "missing" channels with ones from my IPTV service, ive copied the channel into the right place using E-Channelizer and edited it so it shows the correct EPG data, the last bit i cannot figure out,

in the image below channel id 1026 is the correct SLY 1, 1025 is the IPTV feed i added, im trying to change it so that when i type 106 it goes to the IPTV channel, ive tried editing it by just renaming it but it doesnt work, does anyone know what im doing wrong.

my aim is to have a mixed bouquet with dish / IPTV feeds which when updating overnight i would like to stay the same, im running Wooshbuild V6 do i need to change anything to stop it putting channels back as they were

thanks in advance for any help

http://prntscr.com/f9fit6

f9fit6

Thanks,

ive been using E Channeliser but keep get duplicate Bouquets, i set everything up as id like, then overnight the update seems to duplicate all my bouquets, so i have two of everything, ive just tidied it all back up, i did turn off AB E2 but still ended up with duplicates.

im running whooshbuild V6 and just want to be able to organize them as id like and the updates just add the programs on the EPG

any idea what im doin wrong

Back