IPTV VIP Members

champion9

Hi Guys,

A few days back my IPTV went completely down with no message from the provider. I therefore added a IPTV request thread and as it states in the advice section that at first listen to VIP members and then Veterans.

I have not feedback from any VIP members and was hoping that someone who is a VIP member could message me recommending an IPTV provider who ideally is not a reseller.

Hi,
We have a mag box and am after a trial for 2 households.

Most important for us is to have glitch free Indian channels
E.g star plus HD, Sony TV, colours tv (Don't message me if you can not guarantee these channels glitch free)

Full sly HD package e.g sly sports, movies, news etc
PPV sports
A very good EPG
VOD
TV series e.g shows from netflix, amazon prime etc
Catch up tv would be a bonus

Option to have discounted 2nd line in the house

Not sure if possible but possibility to watch on phone/ipad/kindle would be excellent

You have a very specific and idealistic list of requirements - most TK VIP's and Veterans will have read this request and though you look like a difficult customer to please tbh.

Thanks for the reply and explanation.

It is what i had with my previous supplier for the past number of years,. so i thought this was standard.

bare in mind also you are running mags which require portal url which someone may be reluctant to give out especially given the recent blocks.

and also that u would need a vpn router incase a vpn was required so its more fiddly which can mean lots of hand holding for providers which ofcourse eats up their time

also theres 2 types of indian channels-

uk asian stuff which is common

indian locals

Evening all, wondered if anyone can help me with the problem im having concerning my Internet provider TT, and my iptv. I can watch iptv perfectly then all of a sudden I get an outburst of freezing and pic goes jittery making it unable to watch, whilst this is happening my speed drops to about 3 meg, I then turn my wifi off on my mobile and bang it stops freezing and going jittery to playing normal. Iv had engineer out and told me there's no problem with my line. Im getting really fed up of it and with a nagging wife it makes it 2000% more unbearable lol. Seriously though any advice would be great and I'm on about my iptv not my wife lol

Evening all, wondered if anyone can help me with the problem im having concerning my Internet provider TT, and my iptv. I can watch iptv perfectly then all of a sudden I get an outburst of freezing and pic goes jittery making it unable to watch, whilst this is happening my speed drops to about 3 meg, I then turn my wifi off on my mobile and bang it stops freezing and going jittery to playing normal. Iv had engineer out and told me there's no problem with my line. Im getting really fed up of it and with a nagging wife it makes it 2000% more unbearable lol. Seriously though any advice would be great and I'm on about my iptv not my wife lol
why should you have it easy with the missus when the rest of us have to put up with the idiots? :laughing:

there is a lot of stuff going on in the background regarding blocks, throttling and also isp network changes.

possibly best not to sweat it and see if it sort itself in the next few days?

I then turn my wifi off on my mobile and bang it stops freezing and going jittery to playing normal.

When you say you turn off WiFi on your phone, I assume you're watching iptv on another device ie not your phone?

If this action stops the buffering, it's likely your WiFi isn't fast enough to cope with iptv and other devices. Best option is to hardwire whatever device you watch iptv on to the router or use homeplugs

Back