IPTV: Where do I start?

Hello all,

I was considering renewing TV sports subscription, however, have heard good things about IPTV. However, as thread title suggests, I've got no idea where to start.

I'm in the UK. Looking to access Sky Sports, BT Sports and Eurosport - if movies, box sets were also available, that would be a bonus. I currently have unlimited fibre to the premises, an Amazon Firestick and a LG smart TV.

Willing to spend money on a streaming box, if that's the best option.

My main questions:
- Will streaming through a good box and subscription provide HD coverage 90% of the time? I realise there may be drop off now and again - but recently used Kodi for streaming and most of the links were horrendous.
- If so, what Box is best to buy?
- What's the best subscription out there for what I've set out above?
- Should I also buy a VPN to protect identity? If so, again, are there any recommendations?

Apologies for ignorance on this - any help much appreciated.

Cheers all.

if you have got vm fiber I would get a box and get vm well better than iptv for stableness if you get a decent line

If you are new to IPTV I would get a mag322 box as they are very easy to setup and work well .Just give your supplier the mac address of the box and they will give you a url to enter in the portal and away you go and you won't need a VPN with a good supplier. You will also get VOD which will give you movies and tv shows.Just post a request for what you are looking for (Zakutd has put a link above.).

Back