Iptv with no epg

Nomi147

Hi guys i have an iptv but it does not come with any epg, is there any way that epg could be installed, if not all, at least the uk section, im using iptv smarters on firestick

thanks

Hi guys i have an iptv but it does not come with any epg, is there any way that epg could be installed, if not all, at least the uk section, im using iptv smarters on firestick

thanks
Does your provider not offer an epg?
That's pretty poor in this day and age, everyone has iptv epg now.

dont think i have come across a provider that doesn't provide an EPG. just seem strange to me. was it dirt cheap ?

Yes that was for a different supplier and box, this current one is for firestick
Is this via their own branded app or do you have full login details (api/xc or m3u). If you have those then use the free online m3u editor m3u4u.com which offers epg as an add-on

Is this via their own branded app or do you have full login details (api/xc or m3u). If you have those then use the free online m3u editor m3u4u.com which offers epg as an add-on
Yes i have full login details, so i guess just go to m3u4u.com or is there certain instructions i need to follow

Back