IPTV Zgemma - No picture on LAN?

eccoboy

Hi folks, bit of advice needed. I have 3 Zgemma boxes, IPTV worked fine on them all until the other day when all three seemed to suffer with no picture on IPTV. All are ATV 6.4 with Whooshbuild Infinity installed and XE plug-in. The EPG loads fine but there is no picture and seemingly no service. Oddly though I can get service if I connect my box to my mobile phone hotspot. If I connect it to my LAN there is no service. My provider is TT and I use Nord VPN by using Add VPN Easily so I'm a bit unsure how to proceed.
Any help greatly appreciated, as always ;-)

Hi folks, bit of advice needed. I have 3 Zgemma boxes, IPTV worked fine on them all until the other day when all three seemed to suffer with no picture on IPTV. All are ATV 6.4 with Whooshbuild Infinity installed and XE plug-in. The EPG loads fine but there is no picture and seemingly no service. Oddly though I can get service if I connect my box to my mobile phone hotspot. If I connect it to my LAN there is no service. My provider is TT and I use Nord VPN by using Add VPN Easily so I'm a bit unsure how to proceed.
Any help greatly appreciated, as always ;-)
Is the VPN running on the zgemma?
Mine doesn't always start after a reboot and I have to start it manually.
If it is working have you tried it without VPN?
Have you done a network test on the box?

Is the VPN running on the zgemma?
Mine doesn't always start after a reboot and I have to start it manually.
If it is working have you tried it without VPN?
Have you done a network test on the box?
Thanks for the reply, yes the VPN is running and I've done a network speed test on the box using E2 Speedtest plug in and there was good speed, so no issues there......

Thanks for the reply, yes the VPN is running and I've done a network speed test on the box using E2 Speedtest plug in and there was good speed, so no issues there......
No not a speedtest, that only tells you how fast the box is connected to the router.
You need to verify that you get all green ticks in a NETWORK test.
Menu setup system device setup network network test

Managed to get one box up and running by removing the NORD from within Easy VPN and setting it up on XE VPN with a different country, all seems to work fine now. Thanks to everyone for all the help, sometimes you just hit a brick wall and need some guidance and fresh thought 👍👍👍

Managed to get one box up and running by removing the NORD from within Easy VPN and setting it up on XE VPN with a different country, all seems to work fine now. Thanks to everyone for all the help, sometimes you just hit a brick wall and need some guidance and fresh thought 👍👍👍
Well thank Christ for that, I was never going to get to sleep tonight, fingernails are down to the bone here

Back