iptv

rickers

good evening i have zgemma h2s changing to mag 256 is it possible to install iptv plugins as in zgemma for films series etc into mag 256 box

good evening i have zgemma h2s changing to mag 256 is it possible to install iptv plugins as in zgemma for films series etc into mag 256 box
No you cant install plugins or apps to the mag box I run a 256 and it runs iptv perfectly and if you get a decent supplier who updates the VOD content regularly you will find plenty of movies and tv shows in there

Hi folks only realised yesterday I have a zgemma h.2s bought a subscription but it's never been right. Not sellers fault. I've been trying to install woosh build on box but my USB pens are to large I need to get a 6/8 gb one. But after no one knowing what my build was which all I knew was when it came on it said welcome to the darkside. Stupidly i didn't google this till yesterday and now know it's paradox a kodi build. I don't want paradox I was woosh so it works properly for my iptv and bouquest. Some days some channels other days they don't then I have an epg kind of then I don't. The seller has tried to help so much but because he never knew what welcome to the darkside means paradox he cudnt help. Has anyone got any ideas. I was told to to reset zgemma and start a fresh but I'm worried to do that? Pls help ??? Thanks guys

paradox on kodi. is bloated with pointless addons..
the build is good though with regular updates
iptv.. they have a clicky little group called dark side ..
using ivue set up worked ok. but over subscription means streams hit and miss during football...or ppv events

Back