iptv

You need to provide more details like what device you are using,whether its just started diing it etc,\How is your device connected eg wifi or ethernet

You need to provide more details like what device you are using,whether its just started diing it etc,\How is your device connected eg wifi or ethernet
Hi i have a zgemma h5.2tc connected ethernet
I have had this before and someone from techkings said about getting the plugin service and some thing else i cant remeber the rest

Do as baz says then go into service app and change the player to ext3 5002

Are you using suls ( e2m3u2bouquet manager ) ?

All4one bouquet adder

Ok do what baz suggested first, install service app, locate it in the usage & gui menu, enable EXT3 player ( 5002 ) and then try.

If that doesn't work get in touch with your supplier and see if its possible to change stream types to 5002 .

Ok do what baz suggested first, install service app, locate it in the usage & gui menu, enable EXT3 player ( 5002 ) and then try.

If that doesn't work get in touch with your supplier and see if its possible to change stream types to 5002 .

Thanks i will do that many thanks

Back