HD51 4K Iptv

amblejim

Use to have ipab on now have wooshbuild infinity but ipab was easier setup for iptv just add username and password can wooshbuild do the same to make it easier at the moment having bother setting up on xtream player help would be appreciated cheers

Hi mate my iptv provider uses picture player i think that's what it's called can i use the one that's already in the infinity downloads

Sorry, not sure of that one, there is vlc player but not the best. I would say the main ones for iptv are probably suls iptv bouquet maker or probably Xtream editor or some providers supply a script you can run. For suls you need an m3u and epg url and for Xtream editor you just give your supplier the code.

Good shout rpidemon ,never thought of those. Never used Jedi but used Xc but a bit of an issue not being able to block the adult on xc so careful if you have kids. Maybe there is a way round this now,not sure.

Good shout rpidemon ,never thought of those. Never used Jedi but used Xc but a bit of an issue not being able to block the adult on xc so careful if you have kids. Maybe there is a way round this now,not sure.
No I am not sure on that score with xc but I know with Jedi you can select which bouquets you would like to add so can it pass over the adult stuff

Use to have ipab on now have wooshbuild infinity but ipab was easier setup for iptv just add username and password can wooshbuild do the same to make it easier at the moment having bother setting up on xtream player help would be appreciated cheers
Hi
I recently swapped boxes from zgemma to mutant, I contacted my supplier as I had puttied the original iptv on, he replied use plugin all for one in extensions where I entered username and password everything loaded in a few minutes, I am a newbee but I hope this helps

Hi Guys,
Anyone knows how to install xc plugin in Mutant HD51.
I am struggling and can not work it out

XC Lite comes from the feeds green and green again there is version 2.0 for download elsewhere not sure if that is in the feeds. If it's the crap Xtream TV plugin that comes from the IPTV supplier and is generated on the panel aa far as I am aware unless there is a freeware version.

Back