Iptv

kbspl1

Hi, is probably to watch iptv on this box? I had satelitę television and work great now I need new software for iptv. Once bring this box to shop where tried put iptv sofwatere for me but they said it can't do on this box or they don't know how.

Hi, is probably to watch iptv on this box? I had satelitę television and work great now I need new software for iptv. Once bring this box to shop where tried put iptv sofwatere for me but they said it can't do on this box or they don't know how.

It will run IPTV yes, although it is an old box.
It has a cable tuner so if you have Virgin cable, you can attach it to that and watch all sports/movies and other channels that way

It will run IPTV yes, although it is an old box.
It has a cable tuner so if you have Virgin cable, you can attach it to that and watch all sports/movies and other channels that way
So no point to try iptv on this box? Don't have anymore any satellite cable in my room

Your box will run iptv you may need to reflash if running an outdated image at all the shop you took it to may not have a clue how to reflash or even set iptv up on your box there is gudes on flashing and iptv guides

Back