IPTV

Hi
I have been using a ZGEMMA H2S for the past couple of years, without to many problems, until all got blocked. I will be quite honest with you I am now a little lost and confused, I purchased a vpn thinking I would get what I once had ! But found out after it was not giving any thing but hiding my ID?, now I am looking at IPTV ? There is so much out there , that’s making me more confused , excuse my ignorance as I am 66 , any help on this topic would be great, my ZGemma is still running Wooshbuild infinity but without any content.

Regards Steve

Hi
I have been using a ZGEMMA H2S for the past couple of years, without to many problems, until all got blocked. I will be quite honest with you I am now a little lost and confused, I purchased a vpn thinking I would get what I once had ! But found out after it was not giving any thing but hiding my ID?, now I am looking at IPTV ? There is so much out there , that’s making me more confused , excuse my ignorance as I am 66 , any help on this topic would be great, my ZGemma is still running Wooshbuild infinity but without any content.

Regards Steve
Things have moved on a lot now steve and some nice setups and infinity is a good one

When things got blocked steve a lot of providers did not have a vpn in place. How long since you last tried ??

Android Sony oled tv
Steve, try and return your VPN for full refund.
You DO NOT NEED a VPN for IPTV, that is if you have a decent provider and they are available, and can be sourced
from this site. The 'search' button is your friend here.
Even the best of VPN's slow down your Internet speed.

@moshibeth , my apologies if my answer appears to cut across you.

Edit: I did a quick search for you and you could post a request here:-
IPTV Request Thread January-February-March 2020

Maybe there is a later one, I have to go out now...........

Steve, try and return your VPN for full refund.
You DO NOT NEED a VPN for IPTV, that is if you have a decent provider and they are available, and can be sourced
from this site. The 'search' button is your friend here.
Even the best of VPN's slow down your Internet speed.

@moshibeth , my apologies if my answer appears to cut across you.

Edit: I did a quick search for you and you could post a request here:-
IPTV Request Thread January-February-March 2020

Maybe there is a later one, I have to go out now...........
Many thanks sparkrite
steve

Back