IPTV

John155

Hi, I have resurrected my H2s which is working great now on freesat programs, I remember I previously had a great IPTV app that I could get my IPTV showing with full EPG on the same menu as the sat epg but I don't have any reference for the best app any suggestions would be great

these days the H2s will struggle with IPTV, a lot of the feeds will not work on the box at all.

How IPTV is installed on an e2 box depends on your provider. Personally I would just get a firestick and install providers app on there.

Hi, I have resurrected my H2s which is working great now on freesat programs, I remember I previously had a great IPTV app that I could get my IPTV showing with full EPG on the same menu as the sat epg but I don't have any reference for the best app any suggestions would be great
If your provider supplies the m3u you can use jedimaker which integrates with sat in the same EPG as you describe but if he doesn't provide the m3u you might be able to use XE plugin if he supports that.
It's really down to your provider as to what you can use

these days the H2s will struggle with IPTV, a lot of the feeds will not work on the box at all.

How IPTV is installed on an e2 box depends on your provider. Personally I would just get a firestick and install providers app on there.
OK thanks I have various players I just wanted to try and get all in one box but I can live with it

If your provider supplies the m3u you can use jedimaker which integrates with sat in the same EPG as you describe but if he doesn't provide the m3u you might be able to use XE plugin if he supports that.
Thanks, I just use m3u file to get my IPTV I'll have a look on a quite day :)

thanks

Back