Iptv

pymont88

Hi guys I’ve had iptv for some time now and it’s ok but buffers or won’t loads I’ve bought a Amazon Ethernet adaptor and don’t seem to load now

Don't you just hate it when people don't reply to let you know how they got on with the suggestions offered??? Or is it just me?!!
You can't start being bothered by this, it happens every day.
It's a rarity when someone responds or even bothers to read any of the replies, you can tell by clicking on their username, they make a long winded post about their their box/streams/channels not working and then log out and don't visit the site for six months

Don't you just hate it when people don't reply to let you know how they got on with the suggestions offered??? Or is it just me?!!

Yep, it's quite disrespectful when garyth and Mr Moshi take the time to offer to assist the OP with his issues that he doesn't respond.

You can't start being bothered by this, it happens every day.
It's a rarity when someone responds or even bothers to read any of the replies, you can tell by clicking on their username, they make a long winded post about their their box/streams/channels not working and then log out and don't visit the site for six months
It doesn't bother me, I just think out of courtesy, they should reply, a simple thanks or a thumbs up would do!

It doesn't bother me, I just think out of courtesy, they should reply, a simple thanks or a thumbs up would do!
You can usually spot them easily enough, he's made one other thread and made ten posts to it and never been back in five months, or said whether anything helped, then turned up today with the same problem, waste of time bothering.

Back