IPVanish for Firestick

Jammin

Hey guys just looking for a little advice, I'm using Smart IPTV on my firestick and obviously everything goes off while EPL matches are on, I was just wondering if it would be better to buy a VPN router with a subscription or use the IPVanish app that's available to download?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Hey guys just looking for a little advice, I'm using Smart IPTV on my firestick and obviously everything goes off while EPL matches are on, I was just wondering if it would be better to buy a VPN router with a subscription or use the IPVanish app that's available to download?

I

I have ipvanish running on two tablets, one MXQ pro box and two firesticks MK2.
So easy to set up, just had to set up email and password, download the app on each devise. You are allowed up to five devises on one sub
Just as an experiment, last Saturday had two firesticks running on Mobdro, one with vanish off which was only showing the red screen, the other with the vanish switched on all UK sports cleared.
Although I have IPTV subs that I would normally use, I have gone for this as we take them abroad with us and would use the vanish in reverse, clicking into a UK server.

Back