Is Cable the way to go now?

No..the new box, a cable splitter box and two new short cables. Take cable out of router, put the splitter onto it, the fit the two new cables [ one to the router & one to the new box ] thats is.. well apart from setting up your box m8

I have two rooms knocked into one, the router is at the front of the house and the tv is at the back of the house - each side separated by say 8 meters

On the old system I used TP link powerline adapters to send the internet signal down the lines to avoid lots of long cables... will this be an issue for setup?

I have two rooms knocked into one, the router is at the front of the house and the tv is at the back of the house - each side separated by say 8 meters

On the old system I used TP link powerline adapters to send the internet signal down the lines to avoid lots of long cables... will this be an issue for setup?

Your tp link adaptors will work fine with what your trying to do i have used them for installs work pretty good

Would definitely say cable is the way to go now.

I've switched from a Zgemma H2S to a H5.2TC and it's excellent. All the major channels in HD is also a big plus.

there have been people saying that if you had vm before they might have not disconnected it totally is this
possible and is there anyway of checking before i order a new cable box or usb tuner ??

i had it about 5yrs ago before i found cs so what test can i do if any ?
if i connect to a tv and scan i might get fta but does that prove anything ?

If you can get your hands on a multimeter, you can check for a signal.. about 2/3 volts....Yes, that means your line is active, then you need a line for the other channels

No..the new box, a cable splitter box and two new short cables. Take cable out of router, put the splitter onto it, the fit the two new cables [ one to the router & one to the new box ] thats is.. well apart from setting up your box m8
what box do i need m8 to set this up?

Back