Is iptv right for me?

ememay

Hi,

I'm a ufc and boxing fan, but I can't afford to pay for all events through official means. I was wondering, generally speaking, what kind of quality I can expect from iptv subscriptions on average when it comes to live streaming and catch up for these events?

IPTV is very good and cheap compared to paying legit subs. Request a trial in the correct section.

Yeah, I'm aware there's a trial section. I was just wondering what quality I can expect most of the time? High bitrate 720p/1080p?

Yeah, I'm aware there's a trial section. I was just wondering what quality I can expect most of the time? High bitrate 720p/1080p?

Request a few trials and test them simple. Follow the guide on post 1 it is there for a reason.

Most providers have sd/hd links bud so you get get both links as not everyone’s isp can handle hd streaming

Very good pal. The quality on every channel now is unreal. And there is always a load of options for the same thing.

Hi,

I'm a ufc and boxing fan, but I can't afford to pay for all events through official means. I was wondering, generally speaking, what kind of quality I can expect from iptv subscriptions on average when it comes to live streaming and catch up for these events?
The quality of pirate IPTV streams from subscription based services, has vastly improved over the last 2 years. But, as is evident on these forums, quality & reliability can vary greatly......choose an established provider. Your particular ISP can make a difference, as can your bandwidth & it is not viable unless you have an unlimited download contract & you may also need a VPN service to bypass ISP blocks. Live, high profile ppv events are often disrupted by counter measures & switching to an alternative stream is needed. Also, depending on your device, recording iptv is hit & miss.

Back