Is IPTV smarters best app to use?

jaywag

Hello,

Just wondering is there a better app than IPTV smarters or is that what is generally being used?

All of these are good apps but your provider needs to own them or provide you with username password and server url
Xciptv
Firetv smarters
Purple Iptv player
Tvimate
Super stb
Esso
Implayer
Mytvonline
Ltq v98

Too many good apps out there for iptv.

Baz has named a few of the main ones.

If you able to get smarters on pc that works great but provider does need to provide you a server url if want to use that.

Just wondering is there a better app than IPTV smarters or is that what is generally being used?

That's a matter of opinion. There's a good list of apps posted by Baz there, search each one on YouTube to see if you like the look/layout of them.

A provider I use for one of my subs has a choice of quite a few apps. I wouldn't say any are necessarily "better" than the others but it's nice to swap apps and have a change sometimes.

Great list above personal favourites of mine are Tivimate and Implayer. Mytvonlive is probably the daddy imo but its not available as a standalone app Formuler Amiko boxes etc have it built in but as baz has pointed out above youll need a provider that will supply you a url a lot wont now and have hardcoded apps due to servers been hacked using the urls.

Great list above personal favourites of mine are Tivimate and Implayer. Mytvonlive is probably the daddy imo but its not available as a standalone app Formuler Amiko boxes etc have it built in but as baz has pointed out above youll need a provider that will supply you a url a lot wont now and have hardcoded apps due to servers been hacked using the urls.
Mytvonline is available for fire sticks bud

Tivimate is a excellent app. Never liked IPTV smarters Bazz has given more than enough to try.

Tivimate is far better than Mytvonline imo I have tried a hardcored version of My TV, assuming you can get the URL or failing that get the provider of the hard cored app!

Firetv smarters (never liked this app.)
Purple Iptv player (rubbish)
Tvimate (excellent)
Super stb (ok)
Esso (ok)
Implayer (ok)
Mytvonline (The app is good, not sure about hacked version)
Ltq v98 (can be temperamental)

The above is just my opinion on some of the apps bazz has mentioned.

Back