is it any wonder?

marty47

This past week I been looking round VPN options for IPTV. This week looks like a similar block to the one in U.K. regarding 3pm kickoffs is set to go ahead here in Ireland.In my surfing round tinternet I happened across a seriously silly act. On a VM community forum a poster complained that VM was blocking access to his IPTV service during peak times & how his VPN solved this.A few exchanges followed, the gist, I don't know what iptv service is , but it's them not VM blocking access, the op gets more irate, the some genius backs him up by posting a live link to an iptv service. I remember a guy posting on a sat forum, ringing sly to complain his c-line was glitching, but this took the biscuit. It would be foolish to assume that the 'victims' of illegal tv, aren't aware of it or how/where to access it, to one extent or another. When you see it blatantly posted on a public forum, you really begin to wonder about people, then we see blocks, raids, loss of cable (Ireland) we can't blame all this on silly actions, but the actions don't help either

One of the lads at my work sells iptv boxes at his shop in the local market so blatantly. The shop he gets them from I went to has them in the shop window with full advertisements.

They've been doing it years. I'm not sure how they get away with it.

One of the lads at my work sells iptv boxes at his shop in the local market so blatantly. The shop he gets them from I went to has them in the shop window with full advertisements.

They've been doing it years. I'm not sure how they get away with it.
Same I got computer repair shop near me they been doing android boxes for years! FULLY LOADED it says lol.

They put all this in place about boxes iptv ect but how many trying to clamp down on it have legit TV packages same with customs I got turned over for 6000 fags but customs had duty free fags in their pockets so wonder how many boxes ect get destroyed or entered into system

This past week I been looking round VPN options for IPTV. This week looks like a similar block to the one in U.K. regarding 3pm kickoffs is set to go ahead here in Ireland.In my surfing round tinternet I happened across a seriously silly act. On a VM community forum a poster complained that VM was blocking access to his IPTV service during peak times & how his VPN solved this.A few exchanges followed, the gist, I don't know what iptv service is , but it's them not VM blocking access, the op gets more irate, the some genius backs him up by posting a live link to an iptv service. I remember a guy posting on a sat forum, ringing sly to complain his c-line was glitching, but this took the biscuit. It would be foolish to assume that the 'victims' of illegal tv, aren't aware of it or how/where to access it, to one extent or another. When you see it blatantly posted on a public forum, you really begin to wonder about people, then we see blocks, raids, loss of cable (Ireland) we can't blame all this on silly actions, but the actions don't help either
Well said.
The thing you need to take into consideration is three step layers of providers.
(1) main host
(2) reseller (own domain)
(3) reseller

My personal supplier has “not” advertised and never will. It has 4K live streams and never gets blocked. Just as it should be!

Those that sell all over the place will have issues, but as we know it does take some investment to setup and continue running.
I seen a member posting on here a few days about something that is basic to a novice. That member disclosed he had a panel, so it explains a lot of resellers out there. To many think that they have a panel and issue lines are server owners. In reality they are at the very bottom making very little to top.
And also can be left high and dry with no way of repaying.
Anyone that sells on places that is easy picked deserves what they get for being richard branson wannabe. Just like C/S when they sold all over place, sly went at full speed. They are taking a more aggressive approach now to IP*V sellers.
For those that think making £5 a line is worth PayPal investigation when asked for details from the gods above goodluck.
Sly is gone.
Vermin having issues (more to come)
IP*V is now main target.

All because of greed, mostly due to (3) the wannabes.
I do believe there is two ways to come at it......
Providers stay of rader. (wont happen)
Or learn yourself with OVH, flussonic, and other tools and keep of the radar with small client base.
But the £5 a line lad wont stop there and already has started spoiling it for us....
It really did start as hobby to those that done it from the top.

I think greed is the problem, facebook, ebay and the like. Stay small and sell to people you know, friends, family, work colleagues etc is under the radar, but openly selling them to anyone is asking for trouble.
I know a couple of providers that sold through facebook that can no longer use pay-pal as some of their customers were complaining about their iptv service to pay-pal and demanding refunds. The service was not bad, it was because the people didn't know what they were doing and rather than ask providers for help they just complained to pay pal. I understand why larger suppliers use resellers as it takes the heat off them.

Back