Is it dying a slow death?

Got a mag256 had it 3years, noticed this week the picture when viewed through the mag is darker than free view. Same on vid. Looked in settings for brightness but can’t find anything. Am I bowing to the inevitable?

Got a mag256 had it 3years, noticed this week the picture when viewed through the mag is darker than free view. Same on vid. Looked in settings for brightness but can’t find anything. Am I bowing to the inevitable?
Have you spoken to your provider or taken a test from else where as would rule out if it's box or not

I doubt it being provider as quite a few friends and family also subscribe, asked round and all seems fine. Find out one way or another tomorrow.

Does it use a HDMI lead from box to TV?
Try a new one

I’m not at home until later this afternoon, I have friends and family with this provider , no one else has a problem. I am going to check the hdmi as someone suggested as I did change it a couple of weeks ago. I’ll post back later.

Hi guys update on box, changed hdmi ports on tv hey presto! All fine. Dodgy port on tv,Should have really thought about it. Thanks for everyone’s help.

Back