Is it faster, enough to upgrade from 2s

cornorth

Considering one of these since new year. There's a lot said about these h2s'

Can you use a 2s backup to flash on a h2s? (to compare this)

I've noticed the price of these haven't really gone down much, not much variation when looking in the usual places and found a little cheaper than the advertised here (unless I'm missing something?)

There's a lot of discussion/problems about zgemma boxes, which don't bother me. I just think it's because they're popular people will have more to say about them/problems with them.

I've learnt a lot through this forum, but I'll stop short of name dropping due to recent events. I'll not comment/label what I think of it all, as I feel the ambience of this forum has changed enough and don't attempt to digress from the thread topic above

If you've any experience thoughts on the h2s' and have maybe done a similar change/upgrade it'd be good to know. If you've got your own thoughts or opinions that's cool, but just back them up as to why. It'll help me and others perhaps with their own decisioning.

Thank you please

I upgraded from the 2S (supplied by someone else) to the H5.2S, though it has the same CPU power as the H2S.

If I had known about the increase in performance beforehand I would have gladly paid the extra £12.

Everything is so much more responsive.

Yeah I agree with westland. I would have gladly paid the difference to get a H2S instead of a 2s originally. It's the processor speed it think. It responds a lot faster than the 2s when you are pressing buttons on the old remote control there. The delay on the 2s is frustrating, it's a lot quicker on the H2S. I'd say go for the H2S buddy.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Tbh I wouldn't upgrade if the 2s is doing the job. The h2s is better but I wouldn't pay for if me box was working

I find the H2S is laggy enough, if the 2S is worse than its got to be worth the upgrade, sure the 2S is worth something on ebay - or even on here if there is a section to recoup some of the cost.

Tbh I wouldn't upgrade if the 2s is doing the job. The h2s is better but I wouldn't pay for if me box was working
Have you had the 2s beforehand then?

I find the H2S is laggy enough, if the 2S is worse than its got to be worth the upgrade, sure the 2S is worth something on ebay - or even on here if there is a section to recoup some of the cost.
That's a great idea if there's somewhere on here
Interesting to hear you find the h2s laggy, by the look of the responses you'd probably drop kick a 2s

Yeah sold it to my sister when I was thinking like you I admit it's better box but not that so that it's worth upgrading if you've still got a working 2s unless you can sell it for a decent price

I upgraded from the 2S (supplied by someone else) to the H5.2S, though it has the same CPU power as the H2S.

If I had known about the increase in performance beforehand I would have gladly paid the extra £12.

Everything is so much more responsive.

Let me know where you got it cheaper from please bud. Drop me a PM

Yeah I agree with westland. I would have gladly paid the difference to get a H2S instead of a 2s originally. It's the processor speed it think. It responds a lot faster than the 2s when you are pressing buttons on the old remote control there. The delay on the 2s is frustrating, it's a lot quicker on the H2S. I'd say go for the H2S buddy.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Good to know it's much more responsive

---------- Post Merged at 06:27 PM ----------

I admit it's better box but not that so that it's worth upgrading if you've still got a working 2s unless you can sell it for a decent price

If there's not much price difference perhaps I could get most my moneyback;)

Can the h2s use usb extension ports at the rear?
Doesn't look like you can close the front when using front usb port?

Back