Is it possible to get close to a Sky GUI?

vegiuk

Hi there,

Just wetting my feet in the world of IPTV and now have a Formuler z10 Pro Max

Testing the app it comes with MYTVOnline2, but appreciate there's others about too (depending on server).

Is there a way to get one to emulate the Sky GUI experience? I recall when I had a zgemma box back in the day you could load epg skins etc.

Or am I dependent on each IPTV servers app/epg?

Thanks

Mol2 is a very good app to use you ain’t ever going to get the sky gui it goes by what epg your provider has.
You won’t need to use another app as you use mol2 which is a dedicated iptv app that every provider supports bud

You can get apps that look like Sky but not ones that are the same to use.

You've bought a formuler device, the main selling point of that is the mol2 app so I'd say give that a good try before you mess about with other apps.

You can get apps that look like Sky but not ones that are the same to use.

You've bought a formuler device, the main selling point of that is the mol2 app so I'd say give that a good try before you mess about with other apps.
Mol2 is a very good app to use you ain’t ever going to get the sky gui it goes by what epg your provider has.
You won’t need to use another app as you use mol2 which is a dedicated iptv app that every provider supports bud

You're right, its a pretty nice app, I don't mind using it.

Just unfamiliar with the whole IPTV thing and wasn't sure if each user can adjust things like the skin etc.

Back